part 25

Sorry for such a late update you guys!! I hope you can love me forever and ever with this update!!!

Rosalie's P.O.V

Today was the day.

The day we send the Volutri crashing to the ground in anguish and despair.

How I can't wait until I see the monsters who've taken my father and brother away from me. And I get to take down my ex. And the plus side I get babies.

Bella doesn't deserve those babies. I do. All she wanted to do was turn into what I am and give up the gift of motherhood.

Stupid bitch, people who can't have that opportunity, like me,and she just willing to throw it away to be with my brother.

I always thought that brunette was stupid and pathetic.

I cut my eyes to a Alice who was doing her makeup in the vanity mirror.

"Are you excited today , Alice?" I asked filing my nails.

"Of course Rose." She whispered cutting her eyes towards me.

I frowned slightly.

"You don't sound too happy. Regrets sister?"

Her back rigid and her eyes were eying her charm bracelet Jasper got her for her birthday.

"She was our sister." She whispered.

I know she's not having doubts. All the planning we've put into this. I won't let her have doubts.

"It just seems wrong."

"It wasn't wrong when she left Edward was it? Or when she killed Carlisle?" I was furious, raising my voice with every word.

"If you take her side, so help me god I will dance on your ashes once they burn Alice."

Her hands gripped the vanity mirror.

"That's just it Rosalie, she didn't leave Edward he left her. That bullshit he fed us was all lies. I saw a vision a couple of months ago and I confronted him; I didn't want Carlisle's faith to fade with me so I tossed it out the window like it didn't happen."

I hissed and turned her around to face me.

"You're lying!"

"No, I'm telling you nothing but the truth, something Carlisle and Esme should have done." She said looking me squarely in the eyes.

"They always treat you like their little princess. Gave you anything you wanted and all you did was mop on how you were a vampire and could t have children. Well, news flash Rosalie suck it up."

"You little BITCH!"

"I'm telling you what god loves and that's the truth. If you opened your eyes Barbie you see it and that's one reason Emmett left you."

Rosalie stood there shock and mulling over her "sister's" words.

The zip of a suitcase brought her out of that daze.

"Where do you think you're going."

"Somewhere I should've went a long time ago. Voultri."