...Hanta Wright Ace Attourney

Kaminari POV
“So, basically, Mina and I have been keeping tabs on the way you guys and the way you two act with each other and uh, there's like, way too much stuff written down. But, yah, it's pretty obvious that you have feelings for her man.” Sero tells him plainly, Kaminari squints at him oddly, still unconvinced, “How so?” Kaminari asks, with same tone as in that vine. “Kaminari, I can't even begin to explain since when you've been staring at her like she would change every 3 seconds!” Sero tells him laughing, Kaminari blushes slightly, “That's… Nothing” he mumbles, starting to remember her ‘garnet eyes’, how embarrassing… “You guys can't convince me…” Kaminari doesn't meet their gaze, since now images of a smiling Jirou, embarrassed Jirou… We're now flashing through his mind, “Whatever Dunce Face…” Bakugou grumbles, though, Kaminari saw that he looked extremely unconvinced. “It's true though guys!” Kaminari tells them, but since they had this talk he was quite unsure…

Jirou POV
Jirou rolls her eyes and she was going to sit down on the floor, but she heard Mina say “He~? What's this?” Mina asks, and Jirou suddenly remembers where she had left her shojou manga book, she was about to leap and charge at Mina so that she didn't see but Mina had already lifted Jirou's pillow up, and to Jirou's relief, what seemed to be underneath was a book called, ‘Tomodachi no ie’ thank god for that cover on her book that hid the fact that it was a shojou manga. “He~? Kyouka, why would you read this?” Mina asks, picking it up, Jirou's eyes widen and her heart begins to beat faster and faster, praying that Mina couldn't feel pulses coming from her jacks. Jirou goes up and walks towards Mina, trying not to get too close, she twirls her jacks as an excuse to check, “J-just a bit of light reading!” Jirou answers, trying not to have panic in her voice, “Well this is boring why would yo-” Mina asks her, and for effect she flips through the pages, and at that moment, Jirou snatches it it of her hands, “I-it's not bad haha, um, so what did you want to talk about?” Jirou asks, pretending that that never happened. Mina stares at her, “Did I see manga-” she asks “No!” Jirou answers, now hysterical. “Ookayy..?” Mina answers, Jirou was obviously not acting herself right now, “Sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now…” Jirou apologizes, she checks on the book, it was safe, phew, and she places it on her bedside table. But at these words, Mina appeared to have likened up, “Hm? Is it a certain someone?” Mina asks, giving her the biggest Lenny face yet, Jirou scoffs, “Of course not.” She was going to complain but Yaoyorozu walks in. “Kyouka, did you-ah, hey Mina!” The ravenette smiles at the bubblegum pink girl, “Hey Yaomomo!” Mina smiles back, “Wanna join us?” She offers and Yaoyorozu smiles, “Of course! I'll go bring more tea!” Yaoyorozu grins and she walks off, returning with a teapot and 3 mugs for them. “Thanks!” The two girls express their graititude unison. Jirou picks up her mug and takes a whiff, it calmed her down almost immediately. Trying to hide a secret like this is very complicated… 

Kaminari POV
Kaminari gets up with a sigh, “Aw, don't leave!” Kirishima tells him, getting up from Bakugou’s lap, irking the ash blonde that his boyfriend was no longer on his lap. “I'm not leaving! This is my room with Sero!” Kaminari replies, “But I have one thing to say, it's, convince me I like Kyouka Jirou” “Well, for a start, try naming what you don't like about her.” Sero tells him, Kaminari lifts a eyebrow, how is naming Jirou's bad points going to help..? He wonders, but he decides to just roll with it, “Well, for one, she's snarky, rude and she has more insults for me than Mina has gossip!” Kaminari scoffs, “and?” Sero asks, “Are you writing that down?” Kaminari questions, and Sero places the pen and paper he had in his hands behind his back, “Nope!” He answers and Kaminari squints at him, “Can you think of anything else?” Kaminari looks back at the times they had together, and answers with, “Well, she once used me as a human stun gun yelling, ‘You're my human stun gun!’” Sero laughs, “Well, any other things?” Sero asks and Kaminari thinks harder. “No.” He replies, he couldn't think of anything else. “Then what about her good points?” Sero asks him, Kaminari thinks of all the times he's had with her, “She's…”

A/N
Finally, after around 40 chapters, I can finally write about Kami's feelings! I was backreading this story and holy crackers it was so bad... Well at least it has become decent! Love y'all!-Chrysdamessedupauthor