Aaaand, here we go again

Kaminari POV

After the fourth wall was cemented back up again, Kaminari went back to complaining to Sero, who didn't appear to believe his argument, "I mean, she totally likes you bro!" Sero laughs, Kaminari rolls his eyes, reminiscing about breakfast... "No." Kaminari's only answer was no. He just honestly couldn't believe that they were still going on about that... "Kaminari c'mon..." Sero told him, trying to make him admit at least something, but no way! He literally had a list of synonyms for crush that he could recite with "Not" at the beginning!!

"No." Kaminari repeats. Sero was going to ask another but was interrupted by "Done!", AKA the loud scream of Present Mic being saved, and wearing a really bad blonde wig over his... hair... wig? Backwards pompadour? Who knows... Well, perhaps Aizawa sensei. All Might hit the timer button. Oh right, they were timing the amount of time... right? Yaomomo and Ochaco were unfortunately beaten by Bakugou and his partner. The wig was a bit much in Kaminari's opinion, especially one for a female blonde... can't Present Mic sensei just un-gel his really, weird hair and he'd... maybe look more girl-ish?

Oh what the hell was Kaminari thinking right now? "The next groups up will be Kirishima's group and Kaminari's group!" All Might instructs the class. "Hey bro! Watch out! We've got a good plan!" Kirishima warns Kaminari with his signature sharky grin. "Hehe! You sure we-" Kaminari was trying to warn Kirishima back but Jirou grabs KAminari by the ear and tells the other 2 to go over to their spots in the forest. "Ow... ow... ow... ow..." Kaminari groans as Jirou finally lets go from his ear. Kaminari hears present Mic snicker to himself, How is this guy a teacher again? Kaminari sighs to himself.

*timeskip* They are now in the forest and trying to run from Mina and Kirishima

Jirou POV

Jirou continues running to the side or Kaminari, making sure that she was listening in for the other two pretending to be villains. "Hear anything?" Kaminari whispers to her, slowing down slightly to give her a bit of time just in case. Jirou takes a listen and shakes her head. "They aren't around, or they might be standing in one place doing a surprise attack but I don't hear breathing..." Jirou tells him and the both of them stop running, "What about now?" He asks her, they stop to listen in.

"I don't hear sensei..." Jirou whispers to him, and Kaminari nods. "How do we find him?" he asks her, but Jirou hears a loud noise from the right and turns and so does Kaminari but Mina comes down from the trees and grins "Surprise!" but Kaminari was quicker to react to them than Jirou so out of shock, he covered his body in electricity and shocked Mina, not too much, but just enough so she remained paralyzed for a and unconscious. Jirou turns around, to thank Kaminari but her shoulder brushes against his and she finds herself getting shocked along with Mina. The last thing she saw was blonde hair and then her sight goes black.

Kaminari POV

Crap crap crap crap!!! Kaminari mentally said, he catches Jirou before she falls, putting an arm around her waist and she slumps down, obviously unconscious. Ahhhhh, what do I dooooo?? This was NOT part of the plan! Kaminari hesitates for a bit. No. I can't hesitate, I've got to act. First, he places Mina against a tree, she'll find her way... eventually, she'll wake up soon the shock wasn't that bad.

Kirishima will probably find her... Kaminari continues to by trying to carry Jirou in a bridal style over to a secluded area in the forest so that they won't get caught by Kirishima. Jirou was kinda lighter than he thought. Not that he thought she was heavy since her build was pretty slim... He continues to travel through the forest so that he wasn't in an obvious clearing, making sure that he checked is anyone else was there.

"C'mon Jirou... wake up..." Kaminari mumbles having finally found a more hidden area in the forest. He looks around, to be wary of his surroundings just in case, he learned not to hesitate as much but it still needed work. He was sometimes hesitant, he couldn't shake off fear unlike Midoriya or Bakugou... Their stuff did not go as planned so he needed to think of something quick. He had no idea where Present Mic sensei was because the teacher was being quite silent, compared to his usual... Mic-ness... He wondered how much longer the two of them had, if they didn't have much that'd be bad, like really really bad.

A/N

Please, just tell me when you make a story, I'm still reading Kamijirou stories...dear BAkugou....

here's a doodle

-Chrys