Camp: arrival

Kaminari POV

i dart my eyes everywhere, avoiding Jirou's gaze and my eyes dart beside me. I see Mina and Sero holding out their phones at us and snickering then i gaze behind them to see Kirishim- waaaiiit WHAT THE HELL?! My eyes dart back to Mina and Sero.  They were recording us the entire time??? "phhhht! so you've finally noticed." mina says snickering I blush. Jirou looks towards them, her face as flustered as i was.

"What the hell mina!" Jirou says. "Hehe! this is perfect for my ship book!" Mina giggles. Her WHAT? I wonder to myself. "D-delete that!" i tell mina but she shakes her head no giggling "You two are so cute together!" she says and i blush.

Me and Jirou? no way.  The bus stops suddenly and the intercom beeps meaning there was something he had to say. "Last stop Tentoumushi grove!" He says. "This is our stop." Aizawa-sensei says. WELL HOW OBVIOUS i scream in my mind and Iida helps lead us off the bus after a quick cuss-filled arguement with Bakugou (surprise surprise) I grab my bag off the little compartment above us.

I was expecting some kind of awful greeting like last time we went to camp. It was the absolute worst ever. But once we get off the bus, there was a big sign on a building that read "Camp lodge" Huuuhhhh???

I think the others noticed too because we all were staring at Aizawa-sensei thinking this was some big trick where Present Mic or maybe the wild wild pussycats will jump out saying "GOTCHA" or something like that. "As you all may know, there has been a lot that this class has gone through, especially Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui." he says looking over at them. He must mean when overhaul tried to use Eri... "Since it is winter, we've decided to let you have a time you can enjoy and relax while still doing training for your quirks."

Jirou POV

We all cheer. I was so happy to get a break we were about to tackle Aizawa-sensei in thanks before he said "BUT, this time your quirk training will be more intense to bring the power to it's fullest. I understand that some of your quirks have powered overtime and we want to help you control the newfound power of your quirks." he glances at poor Midoriya who gulps. Probably imagining the intense training

"Mind you that we will be training under intense cold weather up in the mountains over there." he says pointing at the mountains over in the distance. "UGHHHHH THERE HAD TO BE A CATCH!!!" Mina moans. "There are hot springs down to the east" he says pointing to the east "that's where you all will be bathing."

"My time has come!" Mineta yells and Tsuyu quickly wraps him up in her tongue and tosses him to the right. "Thanks Tsuyu!" all the girls thank her. "Now, this cabin is filled with separate rooms for everyone but, there will be one instance where we all stay out in the cold for endurance training." "Lucky Todoroki...." I hear someone mumble. I laugh to myself quietly about this, imagining everyone clining to Todoroki for warmth in the cold snowy weather.

A/N

Ok, as i mentioned last update, my freind won a pikachu figure right? It's super bad quality but i love it so much because it looks like denki when he goes dumb.... It's an inside joke between me and my friend. here is an actual pikachu:

This is the pikachu my friend got:

YOU SEE WHY IT LOOKS LIKE DENKI????? I'm dying now

YOU SEE WHY IT LOOKS LIKE DENKI????? I'm dying now... welp next update is in about 2-3 weeks!-Chris the messed up trash bin author!