Coffee ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Jirou POV
Jirou looks at their coffee menu, she spent today tasting sweet chocolates and making them, that she wanted something bitter for a change. “Hmph, and you attacked me when I called you a coffee demon.” Kaminari huffs behind her. She turns around to face the blonde. “When I’ve had nothing to eat all day but chocolate or some other sweet stuff, coffee helps balance my palette thank you very much.” She flicks him on the arm and goes to the cashier to place her order. Once both their orders were placed, they sit down at a table near the pick-up area. “Hm so what do you think of the chocolates?” Jirou asks him, pointing to the box. “Ah, I haven’t opened it yet.” Kaminari tells her. “You can open it, geez… It’s homemade chocolate. Nothing fancy… Geez.” She tells him, her cheeks puffing out, she started to feel embarrassed. Is he like, cherishing it or something? Her face flusters at the thought. “Sorry, it’s just that when we took a walk I forgot about it’s existence.” Kaminari apologizes bluntly. Jirou felt those words hit her head like a rock. “Way to phrase it BoltDolt.” She huffs at him, “Sorry.” Kaminari laughs. Don’t put me in a spot like that loser… She thought to herself. Jirou watches and Kaminari was bout to unwrap the box that was in the Pikachu bag. “I just noticed it was a Pikachu bag. Seriously Jirou?” he laughs, and Jirou sticks her tongue out. “Your patronus in Harry Potter.” She giggles and Kaminari sighs. He proceeds to unwrap the box and he opens it up to see a small white chocolate slab with a G clef and bar lines with a Pikachu as the note C on it. “Wooah!” Kaminari says, amazed. “This is so cool! You made this?” Kaminari asks her and she blushes. “Don’t make such a big deal, geez, and yes.” She murmurs at him, clearly embarrassed by the praise. “Aw, but this is so cool and cute!” Kaminari tells her with a grin. “The others made good ones too.” She tells him. “Aw, don’t be so modest Jirou! Yours is super cool!” Kaminari grins at her and she sighs. “Ah, isn’t that out order?” Jirou asks, pointing behind him. “Ah, right.” Kaminari says and he gets up to get their orders. “Here Jirou~! One black coffee, ultra bitter and perfect for a 20-yea-GA-PWEH!” Kaminari teases her before gets jabbed in the ear with her earphone jack. “Thanks.” she says and begins to sip on her. Kaminari looks at her in disbelief. “Ow!” he tells her, and she sticks her tongue out. “Your fault.” She says, sticking her tongue out at the blonde. “Aw, c’mon…” Kaminari groans and he sites down with his latte. “Good coffee here, what’s this place called?” Kaminari asks her. “Hm, I dunno, we just walked here, didn’t we?” Jirou shrugs. Kaminari looks at the napkin. “How effective.” Jirou snorts and Kaminari laughs. “It’s cold out!” He complains. “I don’t want to check the sign…” Kaminari sighs and Jirou checks her cup, “Apparently this coffee shop is called Kisaten Coffee.” She tells him. (Kisaten=Coffee shop) “Oh, huh, or I could do that.” Kaminari says and Jirou laughs at him. “If you’re all warmed up, do you want to head?” Jirou asks him, gathering her things. “Sure!” Kaminari grins at her and Jirou puts on her mittens and scarf.  “Well, we’d better hide from Mina today… She’s going to grill us and get the wrong idea…” Jirou warns him. “I know right! She’s got that knack to grill people like they’re McDonalds pattys!!” Kaminari adds. “Phhht! Clever metaphor Kami!” Jirou laughs and they walk out of the cafe together and walk back to the Yuuei grounds. “So, I thanks for hanging out Jirou!” Kaminari smiles. “No problem idiot. You need friends.” She answers, “I know ri-Waitaminute! Hey!!” Kaminari complains to her and she laughs and goes off happily.  “See ya later Kaminari!”  she smiles at him and then walks into their dorms. “Hey Kyouka!” Mina grins at her, “Where did you go?” She asks curiously, giving Jirou a hug. “Hm, went to get a coffee is all.” Jirou answers with a small smile and then goes to Yaoyorozu and Mina huffs, “BORING!” at her and walks off grumping. Jirou giggles and Yaoyorozu looks at her. “You didn’t just get a coffee did you?” Yaoyorozu asks her, curiously. “I’ll never tell~!” Jirou laughs.

A/N
Coffee tastes good -Chrysdamessedupauthor