Untitled Part 40

Kirishima POV

Kirishima wanders around, looking for Mina, she hadn't given signal which made him worry a bit, and he heard some crackling earlier that could have been Kaminari's electricity and she could have been in trouble. But first, to find where he pinpointed the sound. Looking around he finally found his cotton candy haired partner set against a tree. 

Unconscious. Great... Kirishima shook Mina a little bit, to be met with a "Hmm? Wha-happened" The cotton candy haired girl mumbles, slowly coming to consciousness. "Oh yay you're awake! I'm not sure how much more time we have!" Kirishima tells the girl, who was blinking. "Ah! Right! I was shocked by Denki!" Mina exclaims, maybe a little too loudly because Kirishima clamps a hand over her mouth. "I guessed, but quiet down! We need to find them, we can't let them know we're here! Jirou no doubt heard that!" he whispers to Mina, he un-clamps her mouth to let her breathe. "Ah, right~!" Mina giggles quietly.

Kaminari POV

Kaminari continues to look at Jirou, to check for signs of regaining consciousness, but instead of that, he ends up staring at one thing instead. That one thing stood out in particular though, her earphone jacks, she played with them in class often, he's noticed but he never really had a good look at them.

 Before Kaminari knew what he was doing, his hands were reaching towards the jacks and he felt the metal tip. The metal felt cold, especially on this cold winter day... Kaminari was slightly entranced by her cool earphone jacks; he didn't at all notice her slight movement and Kaminari continued to examine the jack.

Jirou POV

Jirou wakes up to getting touched on her earphone jacks. Her eyes flutter open and She sees Kaminari feeling her jacks, her most sensitive part, through pure reflex she jabs hin straight into the eyes, he wasn't wearing her sunglasses right so she was able to jab him straight in the eyeball. "Ahh!!" Kaminari yelps, and he jumps back. 

Holding his eye in pain "What were you doing?!" Jirou hissed at him, moving away closer to the tree. "Kaminari... Wh-wh..." Jirou asked him. "I didn't do anything!" Kaminari cried out moving away from her, "Ugh... geez why us..." Jirou mumbles, but then she suddenly turns her head, "Crap!" She cries out thinking that what she heard was Mina and Kirishima and stood guard, but instead, she saw instead their teacher twitching on the floor with laughter.

Yamada POV (Present Mic's)

Present Mic couldn't stop laughing, the two were absolutely perfect... perfectly awkward! The two of them go over towards him, he was only gagged and not blindfolded. They un-gagged him, making him burst out in laughter but the electric boy Kaminari's hand went right over his mouth. "Shh! We don't want to get caught!" He warns The teacher. It completely slipped the teacher's mind that he was a captive rather than a member in the audience of a horrible rom-com.

 "Right! Sorry!" He apologizes. He mentally snickered though as the two students were blushing red. "So are you two lovebirds?" He asks, even as a teacher, he is still yearning for gossip since, he was of course his own radio station. He was an expert with rumors, gossip and anything else related, and his conscience was telling him that there was something happening between the two of them. The two of them continue to run holding him but suddenly the two other students, the rock-boy and the acid-girl to be exact.

 Jump out of the trees, "Gotcha!!" Mina squeals out and the two of them go after electric boy Kaminari and sound-girl Jirou. "Kami! Hold him!" Jirou yells out at him letting the teacher go, Kaminari swiftly holds him and runs as Jirou plugs her earphone jacks into her wrist speakers and uses her heart beat to make them stop. Mina and Kirishima plug their ears but continue to run, slowing down.

Jirou POV

Jirou raises the sound of her heartbeat, using her move "HEARTBEAT FUZZ!" (it sounds like I'm making her a pokemon...) That was it, the other two doubled over. "I'm sorry!" Jirou yells at them going over to Kaminari. "Let's go!!" She yells at him and the two of them continue to run..

A/N

I'm sleepy to be honest right now. But I'm an insomnia so there's no point in trying to sleep anyways, hope y'all are enjoying my stories! I love you guys so much and I hope you love the sweet awkward fluff that I write :3- Chrys the more messed up than ever author