After well, everything

Dank-meme POV(it's his time to shine!!

Images of Bakugou saving Jirou that one time we were fighting against class 1-B flash in my head, much to my annoyance. You shouldn't be jealous! Bakugou's gay and obviously loves Kirishima! "Hey, you good man?" Sero asks me. I turn around to face him. "Yeah I'm fine! No worries! Just a little bit disappointed that I won't be able to kick Monoma's conceited ass!" I tell him with a smile. "Yeah, I can imagine his face when he sees that Bakugou won't be in the top 5." Kirishima says with a laugh.

"It that Bastard says anything about that then I'll blow his face to freaking hell!" Bakugou grunts Yikes Monoma had better watch his choice of words! I'm 1000% sure Bakugou's going to literally murder him if he says anything about this! "Do you think our class will win this?" Mina asks excitedly. "Well, they won't do as well without my freaking help!" Bakugou yells "Well, it all depends who we're going up against I guess." Sero says.

"Speaking of which, Who are the ones that are going to battle again?" He asks "Shoji, Todoroki, Ochaco, and Yaomomo." Mina recites "Don't forget Jirou!" I remind her. Mina and Sero give me a smug smirk, "Oh right, how could I ever forget about her?" Mina chirps. I blood rush to my face. They set me up didn't they... Geez,.. "Yeah..." I mutter. And of course at that exact moment, Jirou chooses to show up. "Did I hear my name?" she asks which surprised me so I jolted in surprise. Both Mina and Sero stifle their laughter

. "Wow, what a bundle of nerves you are, Blunder-head." Jirou Tells me. Blunder-head? That was a new one. What does it mean though? Oh wait... Thunder-head, Blunder-head... Where does she come up with these? "Real clever Jirou..." I sigh. "Ah, You noticed the new nickname huh," she says with a laugh. "Of Course he noticed." Mina says "After all, it's your nicknames, aren't they?" Sero snickers at that last comment. What are they trying to imply? Jirou rolls her eyes. "Yeah, right?" she says.

"Excited to battle class 1-B?" Mina asks Jirou who sighed. "Honestly, not really I'd rather fight you guys personally, and if we lose, Monoma will never let us forget" She answers with a sigh. I laugh. Yeah, Monoma's going to be such a b*tch about it... "Kendou should keep him on a leash or something sometimes!" Sero says with at laugh, "I'll be glad to made on anytime!" he says pointing to his tape. We continue joking about this until we reach the cabins.

Jirou POV

After reaching the cabins, Aizawa sensei told us to change out of our hero costumes and meet him in the lobby. Were they planning some brutal thing? God, I hope not. "I wonder why they have planned for us..." Yaomomo tells me while she puts her hero costume back in it's case. "Yeah, I hope it's not anything brutal, I mean, Give us time to relax, right?" I tell her with a laugh.

I take off the final piece of my hero costume (the headphones) and we head back into the lobby to find some of the others already there. Just as confused as we were. After everyone has arrived, Aizawa sensei tells us to quiet down. "Alright, so there was a mistake with booking the open air bathing spot we had planned out for you students

. A certain English teacher (In case you're wondering, it's Present Mic) was supposed to book one place down in the east, but instead your incredibly stupid cockatoo of a teacher booked a co-ed hot spring joint." He tells us. Wait, WHAT?! "What?! Aizawa sxensei, why?" All the girls yell. "I'd like to thank the lord! it's my time to shine!" we hear Mineta practically yell. We all shoot him a disgusted look, even Kaminari, I noticed which made me feel slightly better for some reason. Sero shoots out his tape and slaps it straight on Mineta's mouth. "And that's enough out of you," Aizawa-sensei says.

"Thanks Sero!" All the girls thank him, extremely grateful that he was with us. "During the time of training, I've set up a schedule separated by gender" Aizawa-sensei says "And I've also fit in a time for Mineta, just in case, so you girls don't have to worry, I'll keep him occupied while everyone else is taking their time." He says, and I could have sworn I saw our teacher smile for a second there.

Everyone stared at the grape-runt while he went on his knees unable to scream because of the tape, but I had a feeling he'd yell something perverted. "Thanks Aizawa sensei!" I hear Mina say. "Alright, now here's the schedule. The girls will go first at 8-9 PM and the rest will go at 9-10PM, I'll discuss Mineta's time schedule with him later. That is all, good night. If anyone needs me, I'll be sleeping in the lobby later, Mineta, follow me please." He tells us. "Ok!" our class chimes and we start chattering, the girls all watch Mineta get dragged away by the dreaded scarf with great content. "The demon has vanished from sight..." I hear Tokoyami say, and I had to crack a smile at that.

A/N

Hello fair humans I hope you all had or have a wonderful Christmas. I've added the BNHA poster I got into My BNHA-based Shrine that is more commonly known as my room, I sound like Iida don't I. Welp, I got a Hot-Topic BNHA t-shirt for christmas! (thanks dad) I don't need a phone just my BNHA goods, I got a Bakugou Figurine from a friend of mine (thanks Sena-chan!! ) I'd like to send this to all of you:

 Welp, I got a Hot-Topic BNHA t-shirt for christmas! (thanks dad) I don't need a phone just my BNHA goods, I got a Bakugou Figurine from a friend of mine (thanks Sena-chan!! ) I'd like to send this to all of you:

Thanks for all the votes and support! I'll update soon near new years! Please comment and vote to show your very appreciated support!-Lots of love from Chris the anime weeb.