Ready for your first glimpse of pure HELL?

Jirou POV

"Ok everyone..." Aizawa sensei continues talking "Let's drop your stuff off at the cabin and start your training." "What????!!! NOW?!" most of us cry out. "Yes now, so get your asses to the cabin and get started." He tells us. i hear everyone groan. probably remembering the hell that was brought upon us last camp time. Whipping my earphone jacks around like crazy makes them all sore...

Everyone trudges towards the cabins looking like they are ready for hell. (except bakuhoe) Although, we really are getting ready for hell...  We enter the cabins. "Alright everyone..." Aizawa suddenly says "You will be sharing your room with a partner... Mineta is not allowed with the girls... and no homo" (sorry i had too)

He sighs and Momo goes up to me "do you wanna share a room?" she asks me "Sure!" i answer her. We tell Aizawa sensei that we will be pairing up. He gives us a nod and a key and we head off to the room that the key was for. I put my stuff down and ask Yaomomo "So, Are you ready for hell?" She gives me a small sad sigh. "Eating and creating isn't easy but I guess the pro is that i get to eat!" she gives me a sad laugh.

Yaomomo ate quite a bit but she still remains so slender and hot with that figure... Lucky... I stare down at myself. Wow. She really was pretty. ( I honestly i can't believe i went on making Kyou-chan talk about Yamomo's heavenly figure... No homo for me i guess)

We start unpacking our stuff and i ask her "Did you bring the Mineta-proofing material?" i ask her, "Of course! I made sure that i grabbed everything!" she explains. We grab our hero costumes and head back out. We were the first ones ready so Aizawa sensei told us to wait in the lobby of the cabins.

We sit down on the comfy couches they had. After a little while, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakahoe (not sorry) come out. "Hey!" Sero says, giving us a wave "Looks like hell came back to us after all!" Kirishima chuckles. I sigh i pitied our entire class because of this.

Kaminari POV

I sit down beside Jirou on the couch she backs away awkwardly towards Yaomomo... Was it something I did? I panic a little to myself. i wasn't used to losing friends, but then, i remember what had happenned on the bus, i try to wipe that out of my mind. "So," Bakugou growls suddenly,freaking me out and causing me to bolt upwards a little but i don't think any of the others noticed, "What kind of hell do you think they're planning for us first?"

I thought about that for a second... Aizawa sensei will probably have us stay in the freezing cold mounains for an hour... My hero costume is not perfect for that. Yaomomo sure was lucky that her winter hero costume has a heat insulating cape! Aizawa sensei probably won't feel any remorse for making us do all this hell... BUT WE ARE HIS CLASS 1-A CHILDREEENNNN!!!!!

"Maybe trapping us in the freezing cold..." I mutter "Lucky Todoroki... Althoug, all the guys will probably try to cling onto him for warmth... Including me... Poor Todoroki! The girls will find they're shelter under Yaomomo's cape... "Uggggghhhh! You've got to be kidding me!" Mina's voice pops out of nowhere. "My hero costume shows a lot of skin!" she complains.

"That's what I like about it... " Mineta also pops out of nowhere.(like his balls Wait no... that sounds wrong...) Tsuyu gives him a smack with her tongue. "It's going to be really harsh for me especially, *kero!* I'll probably end up hibernating unless Momo makes me a blanket lke last time." Soon enough, everyone starts coming into the lobby. ans Aizawa sensei starts talking.

A/N

Ok another update! I'm so happy that this story has over 400 reads!!! i've never felt so accomplished in my entire life! Please comment and vote! I love seeing notifications! (don't we all?) hope y'alll have a spectacular day!-Chris is still quirkless no matter how hard she tries to move objects telepathically. P.S. I KNOW WHO THE UA HIGH TRAITOR IS :o It's surprising! Welp... see ya!