Chapter 19

It's been almost going to be nine months and the doctor said the baby is going to be born at any time. I hope my son or daughter will be in good health when he or she going to be born. "(Y/n), are you and Benjamin going live elsewhere?" I nodded while mother is cutting the vegetables. "We're planning to stay at Setuaket or Manhattan." I didn't want to bother my parents so we made the decision. The talk wasn't bad, she wanted me to take some "slaves". I don't like the name of black people. They are human like us and have ths rights but, peole don't accept them because of their colour. I thought father was against slavery but, I found some paper related of slave trade. I despise it, even how he's treating them when I'm not around. "(Y/n), tell your father and your husband that dinner is ready." When mother said it, I bodded and went to their office and knock on the door. "Father, Ben, dinner is ready." When I turned around I felt a small pain but probably was nothing. I helped mother to prepared the table and saw them and serve the food and started to eat and have a conversation. "Thanks for your delicious food, Benjamin, your lucky to be married my daughter," he laughs it off and nodded. I felt the pain again and it got sharper and I drop my fork anx the knife. "Sweetie, are you okay?" mother asked. I tried to answer but the pain is too painful. "...no." I said and couldn't handle it. "Benjamin, carry her to your room, George get the doctor, I'll prepare towels and water." With it they left. "Ma chérie, it's going to be alright,just breathe." I breathe in and out, who knew giving birth is really painful. Mother came in with towels and warm water and told Ben to go wait in the other room. "(Y/n), the doctor is coming but, won't arrive in time for the baby, what I want you to do is push when I say so."I nodded hoping this baby comes out.

Moments later, while I was trying to push the baby out, peggy came in. "Mrs. Washington, I came here as soon I heard from you." They talked how the birth is going to be difficult. "(Y/n), it's peggy, I want you to hold my hand as tight as you can to push the baby out. 1, 2, 3, and now." I pushed hard with my strength until I fell in darkness.

Peggy p.o.v
After (Y/n) pushes and trying not scream pf the pain I have with my hand, she fainted. "Mrs. Washington, she fainted!" I stated and tried go wake her up. "Check if the doctor came, hurry!" I left the room and went to Benjamin. "Benjamin, the doctor didn't came?" I asked quickly lnowing the danger (Y/n) is in. "No, how is she?" I didn't wanted him to know but, he has to know about my bestfriend and his own wife. "She's doing bad, if the doctor doesn't come in time, she and the baby will died." I heard a scream and left the room and went back inside the room of (Y/n). "Peggy, if the doctor doesn't come in 30 mins, she'll died, try to make her stay awake." I went to (Y/n) and told her to push. "I see the head." When Mrs. Washington said it, I told (Y/n), "Please, this going to be the last push, breathe in and now." When she did it, I heard a baby cry. "It's a beautiful girl." I went ther to help Mrs. Washington to cut the core. I carried the baby to (Y/n), "Here's the baby," I said to her. That's was a long day.

(Y/n) p.o.v
My daughter is born, I'm glad Peggy was here to help me with my birth of my baby. "Peggy, would you be the honor of being godmother of my daughter?" Before I was prepared, she said, "I would be the pleasure, do you want Benjamin to see his daughter?" I nodded. What should I name her? I didn't thought of a name when she was born. "Ma chèrie, how are you?" "I'm good, meet our daughter, I'm not sure what I'm naming her." He's holding my daughter and was thinking for a moment. "How about Annelies, for short, Anne." I nodded. Anne, my daughter, welcome to the world. "My daughter, where's my granddaughter?" Before I could answer father, he saw her and hold her. I hope she doesn't grow up rebellious like her father. The both left with my daughter and left me to rest. I'm weak I couldn't get up. "Peggy, can you grab some water, please?" Knowingly, she knows I'm tired and thirsty and came back with a jug of water with a glass. "(Y/n), the doctor will check on you," I nodded. "Did he check Anne?" I asked to make sure she's good. Mother nodded and left me to rest a bit and to be honest, I needed the rest. "Peggy, can you mail your sisters and my friends-" "About your child, don't worried." With that she left. God, am I going to do this ig I have another child? Time will know and come. But, I felt another pain and asked peggy to check. I guess I will have another child, a son.