Chapter 21

Gab's POV

"Gab, hurry!"

Napairap ako dahil sa tawag ni Jade. She's very ready and wearing a flowy dress while I look like I'm just going out for a walk. Tsk.

We settled down at the table in the middle. I wasn't even surprised when Kai and Chandler decided to sit with us. Not a single day will pass that they never bothered us. They really like annoying us, especially me.

"Gab, wala kang crush?" Umiling lang ako dahil sa walang kwentang tanong ni Kai.

"Pa'no yan wala kang date?" Hindi ko na pinansin ang sinasabi niya. Wala naman akong pake kung wala. Kakain na lang ako dun and maybe I'll just dance with myself.

"Want to be my date on the Lycian Ball, Dawson?" Chandler said, wiggling his eyes. Binato ko siya ng tissue dahil sa kalandian niya. Him and his dirty mouth.

"Why don't you guys leave her alone, hm?" I sighed when Levi saved me from them. He sat next to me. We've grown closer these days.

"I was just kidding around! Si Roxanne date ko. Right?" Napailing na lang ako nang si Ate naman ang ginulo ni Chandler.

"Tigilan mo 'ko, lulunurin kita ng 'di oras." Natawa na lang ako dahil sa bangayan nila. Araw araw silang ganyan.

"Akala ko luluhuran." Napayuko na lang ako dahil sa kahihiyang sinabi ni Chandler. Wala talagang preno ang bibig.

I looked around only to see Zeike's flirty wink. I made a disgusted face and then he raised his middle finger at me. Hindi ko na ito pinansin at nabaling ang tingin sa katabi niya. Napakunot naman ang noo ko at maya-maya ay napangisi.

Grumpy as always.

"Sa harap ang tingin, hoy!" Napahawak ako sa tagiliran ko dahil sa biglang pagsiko sakin ni Ellaine. Hindi ko na ito pinansin at sinunod na lang ang sinabi niya.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you all to the Lycian Gala!"

The crowd stood up as they cheered when Miss Clio lifted her glass of wine. The whole Hillside Academy is filled with joy, celebrating the long awaited event.

The dining hall is so bright. They added some elegant decorations and even the chandelier looks great that made the whole school colourful.

"Now, before we start, I want you all to welcome our wonderful guests. First," Our headmistress turned her attention to the big oak door. Napalingon din ako dito.

"From West Olympia, the lovely ladies of Vespera Academy and their headmistress, Claudia Bloomington!"

The door opened elegantly. A lot of butterflies invaded the whole place and after a while, they all gathered at the center. I'm very surprised when the butterflies turned into beautiful ladies.

"Beautiful.." I heard Chandler whisper. Napangisi na lang ako dahil mukha siyang tangang nakatulala lang sa mga babaeng nasa harapan.

In front of them is their headmistress with a gorgeous smile. She waved at everyone and they all praised her beauty.

"Next, from the bright Eastern Olympia, our friends from Quillion High with their headmaster, Theodore Quillion!"