🏮| P7: Cosmos✨Tech Squared |🏮

Zacznij od początku

Comet Neowise as it has been named will pass close to our Earth on July 22-23, 2020 (mark the dates) and it will be possible to view it with naked eyes or using binoculars after sunset.

Oh.... And yes, Neowise is one of the brightest comets in decades passing Earth.

 And yes, Neowise is one of the brightest comets in decades passing Earth

| ASTRONAUTS LIKE EATING, YOU SEE |
By Bookworm_Love4me

Food is necessary for the sustenance of all living organisms.
Food is necessary for the sanity of the human mind.
Food is necessary because food is life and life is food.

When astronauts go up in a spacecraft to discover the wonders of the universe, they too need food, just as we all do down here at Earth.
Have you ever wondered what all those astronauts up in space eat?

According to NASA's official website, astronauts have a pretty similar diet when they're in space when compared to how their diet was on Earth. Their preparation varies according to the food involved.

Astronauts can eat brownies and fruit directly out of their carefully packed packages. Some foodstuffs like macaroni and cheese, spaghetti require heating and the addition of water. Ovens are provided to astronauts to heat food at the right temperature. They are also given condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper are provided, but in a liquid form, as the granular crystals can get stuck in the vents and cause huge problems for everyone aboard the craft.

They eat three meals a day. Nutritionists ensure they get a balanced diet for the entire time that they are in space.

An astronaut can choose from many types of foods such as fruits, nuts, peanut butter, chicken, beef, seafood, candy, brownies, etc.
Available drinks include coffee, tea, orange juice, fruit punches and lemonade.

I'd probably go up to space just to try out all these foodstuffs at zero gravity.

The first food that was eaten in space was applesauce, by an astronaut named John Glenn during the Friendship 7 flight in 1962.
From then on, we have come so far in the discovery of various different techniques and planets and technologies. Humanity is progressing further day by day, and change is helping us improve.

Change is scary and amazing,
change is necessary as
change is the only thing constant in our life.

Change is scary and amazing,change is necessary aschange is the only thing constant in our life

| A SNEAK PEAK INTO PLASMA TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA |
By @icy_flame17

Talking in current perspective, the time has approached for 'technological colonization' . Yes, the countries fighting in this tech-war, is only obvious looking at the booming development in technology globally and Modinomics in India.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"
~ Albert Einstein

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"~ Albert Einstein

Can you leverage this technophilia in India to stay behind in this rat race?

India ranked 50th in field of research and development category (R&D) in 2019 .

Let's talk about this R&D in context of tech-development in India.

Ever heard of fourth state of matter?
Yes it's Plasma- similar to gas, but atomic particles are charged and found in neon lights, TV or the Aurora.

Here we are going to unveil the Plasma Pyrolysis System.

Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India is an autonomous institute under the Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The institute is working for Basic Science for plasma, the fourth state of matter and its application. The institute has two main indigenously developed projects for the study of Plasma: Aditya and SST( Steady State Tokamak).

The Institute has its other various application services like Pyrolysis project (Environment friendly and Waste Management System), Plasma Nitriding (Surface Hardening), Angora (Wool treatment System) , MagLev train concept and demonstration and Piezo power generation (electricity using piezo).

Plasma gasification system helps in safe disposal of all types of organic wastes. The inorganic materials like glass, metals can be minimized to slag. In this Plasma Pyrolysis most likely produced compounds include methane, carbonaceous matter and water molecules.

It can produce methane- what we use as a cooking fuel.
And they practice generating piezoelectricity which is helpful in energy conservation.

An amazing project right?
Hope you enjoyed this topic!

🏮▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🏮
Please Turn Over
#ind_legion