"What????.."

"Are you still mad???..."

"No...."

"Really????.."

"Mmmmm..."

"Really???.."

Sana face her and quickly kissed her lips...

"Komawo ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu hugs her side and give Sana a sweet kissed on her cheeks. 

"Let's sleep now....I'm now sleepy..." Sana said..

"Arasso, Good Night Love. I love you ♡.."

"Good Tzuyu~ah, I love you too (´ε` ) .."

-

Morning Sana is the first one who woke up so she decided to prepare their breakfast. She feed Gucci first before she went to the kitchen...

30 minutes later Tzuyu finally woke up the moment she didn't feel her wife's presence beside her she quick stood up, she wash her face and went down and there she saw Sana blending some blueberries and banana shake...

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu walks closer to her and quickly kissed her cheeks... "Good Morning Baby..." Tzuyu sweetly said as she gently caressing Sana's baby bump...

"Ohhh, you're here... I was about to wake you up..." Sana said, as she transfer the milk shake she make in the glass of water.

"That seems delicious..." Tzuyu said as she was looking to the food that Sana prepared.

"Let's have our breakfast now..." Sana said.

"Arasso..."

Minutes later the couple are now having their breakfast..

"You woke up late, Don't you have any work today??."

"Uhm, I have but I decided to do the work here since you will left here alone if I will go to Chou Label.."

"So you will gonna stay here 😍.."

"Yes, Ma'am ^_^ ..."

"Whoahh 😍..."

"How about you? What are you planning to do today???..."

"I was about to have a morning walk, but It seems like it's going to rain so I'll just gonna exercise here inside the house and I'll gonna continue decorate Minju's room."

"Arasso, But don't get tired okay?.."

"Okay 🙂.."

-

After having their breakfast Tzuyu went upstairs to continue her work, while Sana volunteer to wash all the plates and after that she went to Minju's room to continue decorating it...

"Minju~ya.. What do you think in your room???.." Sana said as she seated in the couch while caressing her baby bump... "Your Mommy Sana and Your Mommy Tzu decorated this room for you 🙂..." She whispered... "Just hang in there okay??.."

-

After decorating the room, Sana decided now to go back to their room and she saw Tzuyu in the corner, continue working...

"You're still working.." Sana said as she went to Tzuyu's back and hug her..

"I need to finish this Love..." Tzuyu said..

"Arasso,  I'll just gonna rest for a minute.."

"Okay 🙂.." Tzuyu held her hand and quickly kissed it before Sana went to the bed....

Before she laid down in the bed Sana get her BellyBuds baby-bump speakers, she put  it to her baby bump as she play some sweet music for Minju...

Minutes later Sana suddenly fall asleep, this past few months she's always feel tired and sleepy because of her pregnancy...

"Love... What do you think of this clothes???.." Tzuyu asked, as she show the photo in the monitor...

"Love???..."

"Sana???.."

This time Tzuyu turned around to check her wife and there she found a sleeping squirrel at the bed...

"Aigoo ☺️..." Tzuyu stood up and walks closer at the bed... Tzuyu saw the BellyBuds baby-bump speakers in Sana's tummy so it made her smile, she get it and hear what music Sana is playing...
"This is good.. are you enjoying the music Minju~ya? ^_^..." Tzuyu looks at Sana's baby bump and put back the BellyBuds speaker..

" 😴 Zzzzz ..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu whispered when she hear Sana's cute little snore... "You're always making me in love with you everyday Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I love you Sana..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's forehead.. "I love you too little one ❤️.." Tzuyu smile while she caressed Sana's baby bump...

xxxxx