Chapter 13: Forgiveness

Felix Note: We were not responsible for the breakup between him and Y/N, that person is unknown. But now, we have even more reason to try and make her happy. Because she deserves it.

Y/N POV:

I climb into bed, heartbroken,pissed off and tired, and think about tomorrow. The plan was that me and Felix would be out all day, shopping, sightseeing and what not. Then after the boys eat their dinner at the dorm, and after Felix and myself eat out for dinner, we are to meet back at the practice room for...the...my thoughts run blank as I fade into sleep.

Felix POV:

As soon as I heard her light snoring, I snuck out of our bedroom, lightly shutting the door behind me. Then, our mission began.

*TIMESKIP*

Y/N POV:

About 5 hours later, I start to hear little knocks at the window. Now me, being the sleepy person I am, rolled over and tried going back to sleep. BUT NO. Whoever keeps throwing these rocks at mine and Lix's window is annoyingly persistent. "Lix~ get the window~" I whine while failing at my attempts to go back to sleep. When I don't hear or see anything happen I peek at the bottom bunk, but he's not there. Begrudgingly, I drag myself out of bed.

When I get to the window, I see Changbin digging in his bag for another rock. I open the window and climb out to thebalcony, still dressed in my unicorn pajama onesie. 

And so, being the risk taker that I am, unicorn onesie and all, ran down 4 flights of stairs then jumped from the railing and tackled Changbin.

Naturally, I scared him. But of course mister "I Love Darkeu" doesn't show it.

"Bro, why the hell are y-"

"I promise, we'll explain. Just please come with me. Please?"

"What, so I can be ignored again?"

He looks down. "We arranged an apology, that's why I woke you up. Please come with me?"

I sigh. No one can say no to Changbin. I hold out my hand. "Lead me there."

*Time Skip because its 11:53 the day before this chapter comes out and I have seven minutes until my computer dies.*

We come up to  a clearing decorated in white ribbon and fairy lights. All of the boys are there, and as we get further into the clearing I see a picnic basket, mochi, boba and white roses. The other members sheepishly smile and step to the side, revealing reaalllyy expensive looking gift bags. I have no clue what the special occasion is, but I do know that my emotions begin to show on my face as I drop to my knees and start crying. Was this it? Was this why they were ignoring me all this time? So they could pull this off?

"Apology accepted, you guys," I say as I run and hug Felix, then Minho, then Jeongin, then Changbin (who, by then, had made his way back to the rest of the guys and grabbed his gift bags out from behind a tree.), then Hyunjin, then Seungmin, then Han, then Chan. 

Chan pulled me to sit down next to him on the blanket and puts his head on my shoulder as the boys engaged in a rather entertaining game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would give their gifts first. I didn't think anything of it, I mean, we've been friends for a long time now right? All good friends do stuff like this.

He did look kind of cute, but of course it would be wrong of me to say that. He's a celebrity and I'm a trainee. It wouldn't work out even if we tried. Plus, it would be better. I don't want STAY to be mad at me. I sat up and crossed my legs. Only then did I notice that all the guys were dressed to the nines, earrings, makeup and all.

"Guys? What's with all the formalities?" 

Han looked at me and softly smiled. Then, Chan stood up and pulled me up. He handed me a dress bag and some flowery sandals then sent me off in to the forest to change. 

When I head back into the clearing, I see that the boys have set me up a dinner plate, and they are all standing 6 feet (Stan social distancing) away from the blankets with their mics in hand

Little did I know what they had planned.

**A/N: Sorry y'all my computer is about to die but here's a short chapter to keep y'all going**