Chapter 42: Consulting the Jung Brothers (Chan's POV) [filler]

This is quite possibly the most nerve-wracking thing I have ever done. Behind me I can hear footsteps approaching. I turn around and, low-and-behold, there stand Jung Hoseok and Jung Wooyoung. Never have I been more intimidated by two balls of sunshine.

"Heya Chan-hyung! Yeonjun-ah called me and Hobi-hyung and said to meet you here?"

"Yeah Chris, what's this all about?"

I coughed nervously and walked over to them. "Well, I'm glad you asked that. Wooyoung-ssi I don't know how much you remember, but Hobi-hyung, do you remember us when we were kids and I ran over to you and said I was gonna marry Y/N?"

And suddenly the lightbulb clicked for the younger, but not the older. And Woo was ecstatic.

"Really Chan hyung? I respect that you came to us first, you have my support. What about you, Hobi-hyung?"

"I still don't understand what us being kids has to do with whatever this is?"

"You know, Hoseok-hyung, for someone so full of love you can really be dense when it's in your face. He brought up that memory because he's asking our permission to marry Y/N...since he can't ask Appa or Eomma."

And then it clicked, and Hoseok's expression softened.

**(A/N: Yes I hc that Chan is the type to ask the parents before proposing. So what? He's a respecful boi)**

 "Oh. Oh. Chan, you know I have your back 1,000%. You have our full support."

I kid you not I started to cry. Y/N is the love of my life. She always has been, ever since we were little. I always told my parents when they took me to go play with her, Woo and Hoseok-hyung "She's the one. I know it." 

Hey look Mum.

I made it.