Chapter Nine: Back At The Dorms

You were already back at the dorm cooking dinner before anybody else was even home. You were making everyone's favorite foods. Kimbap, Strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cake, tim tam slams, sausage, macaroni and cheese, salad, ramen, shrimp, rice, and mochi, along with some freshly sliced fruits and vegetables. 

Time Skip

After a long time of  preparation, you decide to decorate the house with some LED Lights and red rose petals. You hide a miniature PA system in the dining room, so that you can get them to sit and then, BAM! You'll surprise them with a solo performance of 

神메뉴 

(God's Menu).

. Then you change clothes. This is what you're wearing. 

Then, you hide

Then, you hide. 

About five minutes later, the boys walk through the door, worried expressions on their faces. You giggled. Your plan was falling into place. You put in your ear piece and adjusted the mic.

"Good evening gentlemen. Please relocate yourselves to the dining room for a delicious meal and the performance of a song even more tasteful."

Quickly but skeptically, they each made their way to the dining room and sat down, mouths watering at the sight of the amazing meal.

This is it, Koala, you thought to yourself. 

You turned off all of the dorm lights and turned on your LEDs, making sure they were red.

You slowly walked out into the living room, glad that the two rooms were a open, combined space. 

You stared at the boys when they turned around in shock, finally noticing the figure in the vibrant light.

"Good Evening, boys! It is a pleasure for me to announce that the song I will be performing for you gentlemen is the title of the menu I picked this meal from. God's Menu."  You smile to yourself as you begin to sing, rap and dance your heart out, keeping your movements swift and smooth while keeping your voice strong and steady. This song in particular, especially considering the entire album along with it, is nothing like they have put out in their music before. There is more rap time, Han gets more center, nobody is trying to snap Felix's neck, its incredible and its anything and everything you did not expect it to be, which makes it even better. After the song is over, you noticed that the boys haven't touched a single bit of food on the table. They're also quieter than usual.

"You guys," you scold them as you sit in between Hyunjin and Minho. "Why haven't you eaten?" 

As soon as the question leaves your mouth, they dig in and become their normal, loud selves again, completely absorbed in the food and their own conversations, you not included

Absorbed enough to not notice that you've just finished your plate and put it in the sink.

Absorbed enough to not  notice that you've gone into your's and Felix's room and grabbed some pjs, an extra set of clothes, your slippers, your toiletries, and your bathroom things.

Absorbed enough to not notice that you put them all in an old Adidas duffel bag that you found in the closet.

Absorbed enough not to notice you just borrowed and put on Chan's infamous grey hoodie.

Absorbed enough to not notice you sliding on Hyunjin's white Vans.

Absorbed enough to not notice you standing in the rain, in front of JYP Entertainment, waiting for someone who wasn't absolutely absorbed in a meal to come pick you up.

About 5 minutes after you walk outside, a sleek, black car pulls up in front of JYP.

Kim Hongjoong is in the drivers seat.