Chapter 6: Independent Night

After the long walk home from Wooyoung's restaurant and coming home to an empty dorm, you decide to dance out your frustrations.

    You walk in to your's and Felix's shared dorm room and change into a pair of gray sweats and your white MIROH shirt then head to the iconic practice room, signing into their VLIVE as you go. Chan had said that if you were ever bored, you could start a live and STAY would keep you company. 

You enter the practice room.

Start Live: Y/N-ah's Dance room :)

Sure enough, Chan was right. As soon as you started, at least 5,000 people joined. You set up the camera on a nearby shelf. 

"Hiya STAY~ The boys aren't here right now, they're out having dinner. Is it okay if I dance for you guys?"

Numerous comments start popping up.

"Of course Y/Nssi!"

"We'd love to see you dance!"

"Heck  yeah! Go Y/N!"

"Heh, Chan was right. You guys are the best. What song should I do first? I was thinking MIROH and then maybe Side Effects."

The comments start blowing up.

"Ah yes, we stan a queen who knows her bops."

"Yasssss"

"Ok you guys! MIROH first then," you say as you start. "I'll be tackling Felix's part for both songs and I'll read comments in between." Then, you start the music. The familiar sirens comfort you as you walk to the middle of the practice room to start dancing. The music flows through your blood, sweat, and tears as you hit every beat with perfect timing. (A/N: Any ARMY here?)

  The song flows on as steady as a river flowing to the bay, your movements fluid and precise. And then the chorus hits, along with your adrenaline rush. You hit every jump, step, and slide as perfect as he would. 

 Soon enough, the song ends, but you're still fired up, so you head over to the camera to read the comments. Your fellow STAY are going crazy over your firey dance performance.

"THAT WAS INSANE!"

"STAN TALENT. STAN SKZ. STAN Y/N!"

 You felt incredibly proud of the work that you did. "So, here goes Side Effects you guys! And than you for all the lovely words, it means so much."

   And so you start the song. It's beats comforting you along the way, the adrenaline rushing through you as you engulf yourself in the music, cheerfully yelling"MEORI APEUDA" as the   second verse begins. When Felix's rap starts, your heart starts to hurt. He sounded so excited on the phone before you boarded the plane, why would he and the boys stand you up on your first night home?

  You hadn't told them you were staying yet, you were to start your training at the end of the summer at JYP. You had sold your mother's businesses for a hefty price and still have those stacks in your bag, waiting to be exchange for Korean won as soon as possible. 

Stop it  Y/N, you thought to yourself. It isn't good to get lost in your head like that.

You finish the song with beautiful grace and intensity, then wander over to the camera to read comments. Only this time, you see a comment that frightens you. 

One with a little SKZ logo by it.

"Wonderful Y/N! #CB97"

" I don't want to talk right now Christopher Bang. I'm so sorry to end it early, my fellow STAY, but its an emotional night. I'll go live for you guys again tomorrow. And don't worry about me and Chan, its just some personal issues." And with that, you ended the live, grabbed the camera and sprinted back to the dorm.