Chapter 33: No Sweet, All Psycho

(TW: K!NK, $3xu@l @$$@ult, r@p3, cursing, Mature Content. Caution is advised.)

When I begin to stir, I cannot move my arms or legs.

When I open my eyes, it gets much worse.

I was tied to a steel chair. There were heavy duty chains with....roses? Or some kind of thorny flower intertwined in them, binding my arms behind the chair and my ankles together. I was smack dab in the center, with heat pouring down on my naked back... 

Wait. Naked back? I'M NAKED? Oh, nope, bra just matches the skin tone, we're good.

Then it hit me. this is the same bra and shorts I was wearing under my outfit while I was at......

Where was I?

Now matter how hard I tried, I just could not remember. I also couldn't remember where all these bruises and gashes came from.

Suddenly, a large, loud bang came from somewhere nearby and I heard pealing laughter.

"Hush, my huggabug, you'll wake our gest."

"Awhh, but Daddy, I wanna play with herrrrrrr."

"Now, now my pet, you played with her boyfriend already, but we can share her."

Um, I'm sorry. She played with.....

HOLD ON.

I'm being held captive by Mina and Jimin?????

I open my eyes and there they stood. If anyone looked more like Harley and The Joker right now, it was them. Mina held a bat and smiled. "Good morning, toy. It's midnight. Let's play a little game."

"I have no games to play with you, slutty bitch. Jimin, what are you doing? Let me go!"

He smirked and walked over to me.

"S-stay away from me Park Jimin."

He slid his hand down my bra and started groping my boobs. 

"I'm afraid I can't do that Y/N. Welcome to your new life. You will live here in this building and be mine and Mina's sex toy, our little doll to fuck whenever we please. I've been after your fabulous body for years, and once I heard that you were staying in Korea, I set my plan into motion. When my little puppet here pulled that stunt with Christopher." 

I screamed. "KEEP CHRISTOPHER'S NAME OUT OF YOUR SELFISH, NARCISSISTIC, WHORE MOUTH!!" 

He grabbed hard on my boob and pulled down, causing me to cry out in pain.

"MIna!" He yelled.

The little whore bounced over to where I was. "Yes Daddy?"

He smirked. "Eat her out, I want to see her quiver while I fuck that tight pussy of yours."

Mina moaned. "Oh yes daddy, please fuck me hard."

Suddenly, Mina was in my vagina, sucking and slurping in all the right ways but at such the wrong time. 

Then, there was a bang.

"PARK JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING THAT BITCH DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND???"

And then I passed out.

CHAN'S POV:

I sped over to Bangtan's apartment when I heard what happened.

Hoseok had called me in a panic while I was in the kitchen.

I picked up.

"Hoseok-hyung, I am so sorry-"

"I know you didn't do anything on purpose, I just need to know if she's with you."

"I haven't seen her since Mina raped me."

"Oh god oh fuck oh no no no no not my baby sister no no no."

"What's going on???"

He gave me this look and I knew in an instant that she wasn't here, but somewhere dangerous.

"Chris, get the boys and meet me outside. Stat! If we hurry we may be able to get there before anything bad happens! Tell them Jimin took y/n to his warehouse and we need to go."

Jimin. I knew that sick little fuck had something to do with it.

**(TIME LAPSE)**

The seven of us, ready for a fight, pull up to an abandoned warehouse about 5 blocks away from the original BigHit building. Yoongi pulls up on his Vespa, Hoseok pulls up with Taehyung and Jin in Tae's Genesis SUV, and me, Namjoon and Jungkook pull up in Y/N's suburban.

Once everybody was off or out of their vehicles, Hoseok rounded us up.

"Ok boys, we're here to save her. Before we walk in, he is most likely going to be taking advantage of her with the help of his latest minion. If it comes to a fight, we've let him run wild long enough. This ends now."

We ran over to the big iron doors and before we shoved them open, I hear Y/N yell.

"KEEP CHRISTOPHER'S NAME OUT OF YOUR SELFISH, NARCISSISTIC, WHORE MOUTH!" 

When we got inside, Mina was doing unspeakable things to her, and Jimin was fucking Mina while it happened. Suddenly, I was overthrown with unimaginable waves of anger as I watched my girlfriend squirm and wriggle as best as she could away from the non-consentual bullshit they were putting her through.

"PARK JIMIN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING THAT BITCH DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND??!!"