Chapter 26: Seoul On Wheels (literally)

***(A/N: I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL THE SPRAIN IS BASED OFF A SITUATION I WENT THROUGH 2 MONTHS AGO. Also, thanks for 3K reads you guys!!!!)***

Thankfully, it didn't take long for Han and the nurse to get to where I was. They burst through the door, right as I was trying to stand up (again). Han scooped me up with the wheelchair. "Aish, Y/N, don't keep trying if you're hurt! Chan will kill me. Nurse Choi, what are we looking at here?"

"Well," I winced as she gently poked certain areas of my ankle "Its definitely a sprain. She tore a couple of ligaments as well. Any idea as to why it would be this bad?"

They both looked to me. "I've been practicing long hours and putting too much pressure on myself recently and last night a male idol at this company that I used to be friends with shoved me and I tripped and fell hard."

The nurse's expression turned to stone. "PD-nim won't be pleased to hear this. And which Idol was it?" 

I sighed because I knew he would get into trouble but you can't call somebody mentally damaged and sprain their ankle and get away with it. Especially if its a girl! "It was BamBam of Got7, Nurse Choi." 

"I always knew he'd be trouble. JYP will not be happy. In the mean time I recommend a wheel chair and don't walk on it for at least a week."

Jisung nodded. "We'll take care of her, Nurse."

Nurse Choi nodded and left. I looked at Jisung and said, "Soooo, how much trouble am I in?" Not even five seconds after the words escaped my mouth, the other seven members, including Chris, came through the door. "Heaps." Hyunjin said. "He's kidding, Y/N," said Chan. "We did manage to pull some strings and so now we've got the entire day off." 

I looked at him and scrunched my nose. "You know you didn't have to do that, you guys! Y'all have enough going on as it is. MNET is basically using you guys for more viewers, Maknae On Top is racking up views as we speak, I know that laptop man has something cooking up in his brain, so why me? You guys have so much to d-" Changbin shushed me. 

"Y/N, you're rambling again. We are doing this because we care about all of our members just the same unless we absolutely have to promote. Like how right now I can almost guarantee that the other members of ATEEZ are making sure that Mingi is okay 24/7 unless they are out promoting or performing."

I looked at the 8 boys who changed my life for the better. "Well, in that case I have an idea."

Felix looked at me and smiled than started giggling. And of course I already told him, how could I not? He's my best friend.

"Let's do one of those street music videos of us wondering around the city!"

Han laughed and looked at the others, who nodded in agreement. "Alright then, which song?"

"I was thinking Blueprint or maybe MIxtape #2? Those are both comfort songs for me. We could call it <song title> Seoul on Wheels! And it would be funny because im literally on wheels."

Seungmin shook his head. "We get it Dad Jokes. Or we could turn it into a vlog and do both songs with a break in between. There's a really nice Boba place a couple of blocks away from here."

Chan nodded. "Its settled then! I'll grab the cameras and an editor and lets take Miss Wheels on the Bus over here around the city!"

****(A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPLOAD)*****