Chapter 45: Best Of Me (8.3k Special!!!!)

**(A/N: It's haaaaaaaaapenningggggggggggggggg)**

  After buying the dress, Hyunjin looks down at his phone and nods. "Ok Hannie, we're free to go to the stylist now." Han grins. "You want a piggy back ride, Koala?" I giggle. "Sure, why not?"

   After being piggybacked to the car, Han sets me down and I get in, dress bag in one hand and   phone in the other. I start to scroll through all of the pictures I've taken over the past few months that I've been full time at JYP. This has truly been such a wonderful experience for me,   and I could not be happier. Sure, there's been some bumps along the way, and some emotional struggles as well, but if you let one thing inconvenience you on the path to following your dreams, you'll never reach them.

Before I knew it, we go to the stylist's salon. Just as we were getting out of the SUV, a surprisingly familiar black car drove away from the building. Unable to put my finger on where I knew the car from, I shrugged and grabbed the dress, walking in to the familiar building.

It seemed like hours before I was done. My hair was curled and frizzed into an elegant 80's do;

 My hair was curled and frizzed into an elegant 80's do;

My makeup was done to match the soft blue of my dress;

And I was gifted a beautiful pair of heels and a nice hat as accessories by my favorite stylist, Lia

I smiled and twirled around in front of the full length mirror

I smiled and twirled around in front of the full length mirror. I felt like a princess. I turned around to the tiny crowd of the salon: Han, Hyunnie, Lia, and Channie's stylist Kai. "Thank you guys so much for all of this, really, but will someone please explain to me what is going on?" 

They all turned to each other and nodded. Really, I should've seen this answer coming. "The Occasion." I sighed, exasperated, and giggled. "Okay, then, The Occasion. I guess I'll find out later." To shield me and the boys from the paparazzi, Lia and Kai moved the SUV to the back of the salon and escorted us out. "You boys make sure she gets there safe!" Said Lia. Han nodded, but before he could say anything, a crazed and exasperated laugh came from the opposite end of the alley.

***(A/N: Hate me if you will, but I needed a villain for this story. I love this mans with my entire heart and he is my bias wrecker but I needed a Joker-type villain for this)***

"I found you, little one." He said. I tensed up in my seat, immediately brought back to that terrible night. 

"You know, for a prison, the guards really don't do their jobs all that well. Tiny hands come in handy for reaching between prison bars and snagging keys off of a belt."

Han and Hyunjin immediately got in the car and slammed the doors, locking them all and rolling up all the windows. Han punched the gas towards the alley exit closest  to us while Kai, Lia and the other stylists that had come out to see us off went after Jimin. Once on to the main road, Hyunjin picked up his phone and quickly dialed in a number. 

"Hyung? Yeah. Yeah we're on our way there. Jimin is out. Something about tiny hands and stealing keys but she's scared and the way Han is driving could get us arrested. Yes we're hurrying! Get Felix to group some of our friends together and we'll be there as soon as we can now that Jisung is doing the speed limit again. Ok. Yep. See you in a bit hyung."

I dont know which hyung it was that Jinnie was talking to but I really just want to curl up right now.

*CHAN'S POV*

I shouted over the large crowd at the entrance to Naksan Park. "OK Everyone! Thank you for coming here to do this. I need five rows in front and the rest will be scattered throughout the park. First row I need BM, Sehun, Jackson, Lucas and Baekhyun!" The five hyungs made their way up to the very front. They nodded to me and I bowed towards them, thanking them for doing this. "Second row I need Wonho, Jungkook, Suho, Johnny and Yeonjun!"

"Third row I need Shownu, Namjoon, Kai, Felix and Jeno."

"Fourth row I need Taehyung, Minho, Seojoon, Jihan and Hyungsik. By the way, Taehyung-hyung, thank you for calling your friends from Hwarang."

"Last row is Taeyong, Suho, Taemin, Seokjin, and Byeongkwan. Rows 2, 3 and 5 please stay at the front entrance. Rows 1 and 4 please head to the back entrance. The rest of you, please scatter around the park. If I could have the TXT boys, Yoongi-hyung, Wooyoung, and Hobi-hyung follow me to the site, that would be great. Once again, thank you all so much. Police are located at all entrances and security from every one of our companies and some of the broadcast companies as well are with them and along the fences. Good luck to you all."

I maneuver my way through the crowd. After a few minutes, I catch sight of Beomgyu, HeuningKai, Taehyun, Soobin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Wooyoung and I flag them down, then we all run to the little shaded spot I picked that has a perfect view of the sunset. Yoongi, Wooyoung, and Hoseok position themselves at the front entrance to the area as Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu and HeuningKai position themselves at the back. I nervously shuffe my feet. "Once Hyunjin and Han get here, there will be nine of you guys. And I hardly doubt the turn out will be necessary but I really thank you guys nonetheless." Yoongi and the TXT members shook their heads and Hobi-hyung sighed. "You really need to spend more time with us Chris, the turn-out is absolutely necessary. You must not know Jimin that well. Anyways, we fully support you tonight. And we all know she'll say yes."

I turn to look up towards the sky, which was a soft cornflower blue. "I hope she will."

*Y/N POV*

When we arrived at our destination, Naksan Park, there were at least three rows of security at the front. With Hyunjin on one side and Han close on the other, we walked through the crowd of black. Along the winding trails of the path as well there were men in black scattered like a paint splat. However, once we got to a little shaded area, I noticed some very familiar figures standing in front, and some behind them as well. I nod to them once we get close. "Today has been quite the adventure."

Yoongi, Hobi, and Woo bow. "We're all here to protect you noona!" Shouts HeuningKai from the back. I laugh. "Thank you guys. I'll have to thank everyone else after whatever this is." From behind my brothers and in front of the TXT boys comes a light cough. All the boys bow and turn towards where the noise came from. And once I see it, I gasp, taking teensy steps closer until I'm about a foot away.

There, in the light of the setting sun is my Christopher, on one knee. He reaches a hand into his pocket.

"Jung Y/N, you have no idea how happy you make me. You're my savior. You're my window. All I need is you. You've got the best of me, and that's all you deserve and more. Now, if you wish, would you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?"

I cry and engulf him in a hug as the sky turns bright orange and cotton candy pink. "Of course, Channie. Of course yes!" 

He slides the ring on my finger and I completely forget about the earlier fiasco. I take one look in his eyes and I know.

I'm home.