Chapter 29: He Gets It

"Changbin said WHAT??" Yoongi gasped as I finished telling him of the night's events. 

"I know. I didn't even respond. I just left. I haven't looked at my phone either."

He nodded. "Well I'm glad you came here instead of going to KQ or SM. Oh!" He looked at his phone. "Hobi just texted me. The trainees just finished and he's headed this way. Do you wanna hide or?"

I nodded fast. I know he's a baby but I can't help but scare Hobi when presented with the opportunity.

Yoongi moved me behind the couch and lowered the wheel chair enough to where he could barely see the top of my head. 

"He's coming!!!" Yoongi whisper-shouted. I was excited to surprise him. 

Hoseok walked in to the studio.

"Who were you talking to, hyung?"

"Aish, Hobi-ssi, it was nobody. You must have been hearing things. Why don't you go and rest on the couch?"

Hoseok-oppa yawned, "I guess it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Those trainees are tiring."

Yoongi pushes play on his Spotify playlist titled "Genius Lab Listening" and I slowly, quietly rise back up in the wheel chair while Come Back Home plays and Hobi jams out.

**(A/N: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5hNB9l9LlK0iCRUaglhUst?si=IJ0YoUoQTfiVkt62VztazQ  Here y'all go, the other playlist is in the works. Love you guys!)**

Finally, I am at normal height. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream, which sends Hobi flying 3 feet off the couch. 

"Y/N????!!!"