Chapter 20 (FINALE)

• • •

A few years later...

The birds chirped, slowly getting onto the nerves of the boy who had sat down in the park. It was quite early in the morning; and he was waiting for his 'person.'

A bright smile appeared on his face at the sight of Kang Gook. He stood up, and ran at him. Tae Joo threw himself onto Kang Gook, making both of them to fall to the ground. He didn't let go though, continuing to embrace him.

"Tae Joo, it's only been a week since I've been gone." Kang Gook laughed.

Tae Joo pouted, and let go of him. "That's long enough! Let's go to the new apartment!"

The pair stood up. Then, Tae Joo began to drag Kang Gook along, his bright expression still on his face.

• • •

"Whoa, it's quite large, and nicely decorated." Kang Gook pat Tae Joo's head, "Did great with that."

Tae Joo nodded, "Ah, I invited Pil Hyun and Hye Mi."

Kang Gook raised a brow, "When are they arriving?"

Tae Joo looked down at his watch, "just about now..."

As he finished his sentence, there was a knock on the door. Kang Gook sighed, and made his way to the door. He had wanted to have some alone time with Tae Joo for a bit after he had come back from his business trip. Yes; business. He was now somewhere near a CEO after he had quit being a policeman due to what had happened with Min-Jae...

"You're back!" Pil Hyun laughed, hugging Kang Gook. Hye Mi popped up, waving at Tae Joo, then at Kang Gook, smiling.

• • •

"Whoa, maybe get me somewhere in there!" Pil Hyun gasped when he heard about Kang Gook.

"Sure, sure."

"Ah!" Tae Joo hit Pil Hyun around the head,

"You have a good job! Don't waste your time on this!"

"Great! Your boyfriend is against me." Pil Hyun said, dramatic.

Then it was Hye Mi's turn to hit Pil Hyun around the head. "Well, we're going to leave now, sorry to bother." she said.

"Tsk, bother. I invited you two!" Tae Joo shouted at the pair as they hurried to the door.

He raised a brow as it closed, turning his attention to Kang Gook. Who was now carrying the plates to the sink. He gave a small smile towards Tae Joo as he made his way to the bedroom. Tae Joo pouted as he followed him, sitting himself down next to Kang Gook.

• • •

"Min-Jae! Get over him you idiot!" a worker shouted.

Min-Jae sighed, looking down at his phone's screen. At how he was blocked years ago, but still had hope to be let back in. He sighed, and deleted the contact, knowing what he had done had been wrong... and the worker was right. He really should get over Kang Gook.

"Min-Jae!" a familiar voice shouted, catching his attention. Pil Hyun appeared, throwing his arm around Min-Jae.

Pil Hyun and Hye Mi had moved to Japan not too long ago; and since Pil Hyun needed a job, Kang Gook had told him about 'someone' who would help him. That being Min-Jae... and he did!

Though he was a bit confused about why he couldn't mention Kang Gook to Min-Jae. Being told that he was going to get the 'story' later, made him more and more curious.

"Let's go for a drink!" Pil Hyun dragged Min-Jae out.

• • •

Kang Gook raised a brow, eyeing Tae Joo. The room was quiet. The two layed down, staring at the ceiling. "It was boring while you were gone..." Tae Joo began.

"Glad that I'm back then, huh?"

Tae Joo nodded, exhaling, a smile falling on his lips. He glanced at Kang Gook, before sitting up, stretching.

"What is it?" Kang Gook looked at him, sitting up after him.

Tae Joo shuffled closer to Kang Gook, before wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his head on Kang Gook's chest. "Ah, darling, I missed you!" he said with a loud voice.

Kang Gook sighed, and nudged him off. He gently grabbed hold of Tae Joo's chin. Their eyes met for a moment, but Kang Gook took notice of Tae Joo glancing down at his lips. A soft chuckle escaped his mouth, he placed his hand at the back of Tae Joo's head before pulling him in.

Their lips met eachother. It was a warm kiss, nothing sexual, you could say. A kiss which showed appreciation, and comfort. As their lips disconnected, Kang Gook watched Tae Joo slowly move back, his eyes opening.

"Han Tae Joo, I love you."

'𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏. 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅...'

-𝓔𝓷𝓭

• • •

Well, time to cry. Anyway; LONG author's note ahead!!

...
...
...

Man, I don't know if words can describe how thankful I am for everyone who has followed me and voted! Heck, even read this book! Like damn. I want to just cry.

When I got 1k reads, I thought that would have been it. Haha. But almost 10k??? WHAT?

The support has made me want to write more and more now.

Again, with all the support, and votes, I'm - I don't think words can describe it. I'm really sad that this story had to end. :( If I had more ideas for it I would've probably continued for a couple of more chapters. Sadly not. I really hope I can become some type of big author, maybe just on Wattpad since haha, can't write proper stories for LIFE.

Anyway, I love you all. Everyone who's followed/voted or even took their time to read what I had. :) I hope I can write more successful stories in the future like this one.