Chapter 15

I'm giving up on naming my chapters smh.

Anyway - I have a yt channel if anyone wants to check it out: alittlebitofsuga 👉🏻👈🏻

...

Tae Joo opened his eyes slowly, allowing them to adjust to the light. Well, as his vision was still a bit of a blur, he could make out a figure laying next to him with their back facing him.

"Kang Gook--" he called out.

He was about to sit up when a horrible pain shot through his lower back, and up his spine. Tae Joo layed back down, groaning.

Not even a second later, Kang Gook sat up. He looked down at Tae Joo, who was holding his back.

"Hey, Tae Joo- are you..."

Tae Joo shot him a glare, warning Kang Gook to not even continue that sentence. Kang Gook scratched his head, standing up.

"Aish - you were so rough." Tae Joo said in the pillow. Barely audible. Though Kang Gook had still heard it, and a small, sly smile appeared on his face.

"Go to the kitchen, in the bag, and grab the medicine."

That's when Kang Gook's expression dropped. He turned to Tae Joo who was peeking at him. "So that's what you did--"

• • •

Tae Joo stood up from the table, smiling as he clasped his hands together, "I'm going to get some stuff to eat from the store."

The ones still at the table, Kang Gook, Pil Hyun, and Hye Mi, all nodded. They all watched Tae Joo leave and then continued their conversation.

~~~

Tae Joo smiled to himself, grabbing some stuff from the shelf and then exited the pharmacy, actually heading to the store.

• • •

"You had this planned all along." Kang Gook groaned, rubbing his forehead. Meanwhile, Tae Joo was grinning. It didn't last long until pain shot through his spine once again just because he laughed.

"Go, go, go get it." Tae Joo huffed.

• • •

After applying medicine to help Tae Joo and his pain, Kang Gook rubbed the back of his head. "Was it--"

When Kang Gook began to speak, Tae Joo looked at him, almost as a glare.

Kang Gook cleared his throat, "was it that -"

"Just say it."

"Was it that rough?" Kang Gook blurted out finally. Tae Joo chuckled, though he could feel the tip of his ears heating up. However, he could see the embarrassment on Kang Gook's face.

Tae Joo sighed, turning to the side, "it was good."

Kang Gook looked at him, blinking for a second, taking in what Tae Joo had just told him. Really, he didn't know what to say next.

He watched as Tae Joo sat up slowly, smiling. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it~"

Kang Gook changed his gaze somewhere else, his face turning a bright red.

Ah, this is what he has done to me...

Tae Joo raised a brow as Kang Gook stood up, giving a small smile, "I'll go visit the chairman's grave,"

It was quiet for a moment, then Tae Joo stood up, stretching. "I'll come with you," he said, a forced smile on his face.

To be honest, Kang Gook just wanted to change the subject, he didn't mean it to turn Tae Joo sad. It just kind of escaped his mouth...

Kang Gook nodded, and walked to the side of his bed, starting to get changed. Tae Joo did the same.

• • •

Tae Joo kneeled in front of the grave, placing the flowers down slowly, arranging them. Then lighting up a candle, placing one. Kang Gook stood beside Tae Joo, holding his hands in front, his head bowed down.

The graveyard was quite empty. So it was silent as the two stood in front of the grave of the beloved one. Maybe only the whisper of the wind being heard as it passed by them...

• • •

Tae Joo took his clothes off and got into something comfortable, getting under the blankets. Kang Gook took notice as he closed the door. Locking it. He glanced through the doorway, raising a brow.

Once he had taken his shoes off, he made his way besides Tae Joo. He exhaled, pulling Tae Joo closer.

"I have to go to work in an hour or so... You want to just-?" Kang Gook began, and immediately Tae Joo sat up, resting his head on Kang Gook's chest. A pout rested on his lips as the room became quiet.

Kang Gook ran his fingers through Tae Joo's hair slowly, his gaze was on the ceiling, and due to Kang Gook's actions: Tae Joo was half asleep.

• • •

Kang Gook slowly moved Tae Joo off him, placing his head gently down on the pillow. He stood up, putting on his jacket and making his way outside. He walked through the alley... but suddenly-

• • •

Ok see y'all next chapter! ✨