- Bad Habit (pt.2)

There was a small smile on Kang Gook's face, "We're going through these troubles on purpose to not be caught." He then continued to wipe the blood from the wound which kept rising, "Let's be careful, alright?"

Tae Joo suddenly pushed his hand away, "What? Troubles?" he said, glumness, "Did you say it's troubles? I'm enjoying it, though. I'm happy."

They stared at eachother for a second, but Tae Joo broke eye contact, he turned himself around fully to face Kang Gook. He stared into his eyes, "are you not happy?" There was another pause, Kang Gook slightly shuffling, "You can eat as much chicken as you want, and play games all night with me, and make some ramyeon to eat as well." Tae Joo stated bluntly.

Kang Gook blinked a couple of times, processing what Tae Joo had just said, "Right, I'm happy too." he said, this made Tae Joo beam, chuckling.

"Darling, I don't want to go to England.~" Tae Joo said, his voice cracking, while leaning in, rubbing his head against Kang Gook's chest. Kang Gook watched in confusion for a moment before nudging his shoulder forward, pushing Tae Joo away.

"Don't do these things," he said, fiddling with his fingers, keeping his watch down.

"Why not?" Tae Joo grinned, tilting his head before repeating the action.

Kang Gook also repeated his action, slightly more aggressive, "Come on, do you want to die?" He seethed, staring sternly at Tae Joo.

"Oho, hey." Tae Joo continued to smile, suddenly grabbing and pushing Kang Gook down by the shoulders into the couch.

Kang Gook grunted, surprised. It didn't take long for him to remove Tae Joo from on top of him, "Get off!"

Tae Joo landed on his side with a thud, "Ah!" Kang Gook quickly got off from the couch, kneeling down in front of Tae Joo, who was holding his shoulder while groaning.

"Hey. Are you all right?" he asked, concerned, "I told you not to do it!"

Tae Joo went silent, gaping at him for a moment, "Dammit." He gripped onto Kang Gook's shoulder, using his other arm to support himself as he lifted himself from the ground, wrapping his legs around Kang Gook's waist, pulling him down.

"What, you were pretending?"

Tae Joo smiled proudly, "Were you worried?"

"Yes."

"Here I come with my skills." Tae Joo gripped onto Kang Gook's wrist, "You got scared," one of his legs were around Kang Gook's  neck and the other one resting on his hip.

"You still can't win against me." Kang Gook, "You want to act up, Han Tae Joo?" he gripped onto Tae Joo's shirt, pushing his head to the side, attempting to get out of the head lock.

"Try to act up again," Tae Joo commented back, "Weak point attack." he grinned, lifting his arm up to Kang Gook's ear, rubbing it between his fingers.

Kang Gook's eyes widened as his body temper calmed, and with this Tae Joo took the opportunity to push his head sideways, throwing Kang Gook on the floor. His legs were wrapped around one his Kang Gook's arms as he pulled at it. Tae Joo laughed, though Kang Gook just layed there, lightly patting Tae Joo's leg.