Chapter forty-eight

Mabel's POV

We get off the plane and the screams of fans send me grabbing for Harrys arm. He looks down at me and pushes me behind him as we walk down the steps of the plane. I hide behind Harry as we walk through the exit to the airport. The crowd screams and grabs at us as we walk by. Girls run towards us and some fall as they try to run towards us. Okay I thought my fellow Americans were more civil than this. The guards have trouble playing crowd control but I look over to see a young girl crying as she stands off to the side. I let go of Harry's arm and walk towards the girl, pushing my way through the crowd. I walk up to her and stand in front of her. I bend down so I'm eye level with her.

"Are you lost?" I ask her.

"I can't find my mom." she sobs.

"What happened?" I can't help but ask.

"Those girls pushed me away from her." she says as she points to the sea of fans.

"Do you know her phone number?" I ask and she nods. I pull out my phone. "I'll call her, what's her-"

"Mabel don't ever do that to me again! You scared me half to death." Harry says as he pulls me into a hug.

"God Harry I was just helping this girl." I say and he looks down at her.

"Mr.Styles we can't hold them back much longer."

"Steve take this girl to the desk, she's lost." Harry says.

"But Harry-" he shoots me a look that shuts me up.

"What's your name my dear?" Steve asks her.

"Jessica." she whispers.

He holds out his hand for Jessica. "Ill help you find your mommy."

She takes his Jean and they walk away.

Harry grabs my arm and pulls me along. A few girls manage to get through the human barrier and start grabbing at us again. I latch onto Harry's arm and he leads me outside to a black car. We get in and someone closes the car door for us. Harry turns to me.

"Mabel don't ever disappear like that when theirs a mob a fans like that. I seriously thought something happened to you." he says and I suddenly feel bad.

"I'm sorry, but it was our fault that she got separated from her mom. I just had to help her." I say and he pulls me into a hug.

"I know Mabel, I love that you have a big heart but please don't do that again." he says and I nod. "I love you."

"I love you too." but your over reacting.

I pull away and look out of the window, to watch the buildings go by. We pull up to a big fancy hotel and Harry gets out. Camera's flash as he holds out his hand for me and I climb out too.

We walk into the hotel and everyone looks up and stops what their doing.

"Mr and Mrs Styles! Your room is ready. Enjoy your stay." a man says as he comes around the counter and hands Harry a Card.

We walk to the elevator and go up to our room. As soon as we get inside our hotel room I drop my luggage and jump into the bed.

"Is someone tired?" Harty asks as he sets his luggage down and then locks the door.

"Yes." I say into the pillows.

"Get your pajamas on and-"

I don't hear the rest because I fall asleep.

Harry's POV

"Get your pajamas on and I'll order some pizza then we can go to bed." I say as I open my suitcase.

When she doesn't move I look up at her to see her eyes are closed and her breathing is slow.

She's asleep.

I chuckle and get undressed before putting on a pair of sweats over my boxers. I sit on the end of the bed and I lave her shoes before taking them off of her. I know how much she hates sleeping with socks so I take off her socks for her and put them inside her shoes before crawling up into the bed and pulling the covers over us. I turn on the TV and look through a few channels. When I find 'the Cleveland land show' I set the remote down and watch it until I fall asleep.