Chapter forty-five

Harry called the bowling alley and asked for one of the private rooms which they gladly gave us. Right now we're just waiting for Niall to arrive at our house.

"Can't i come?" Jake whines.

"No, it's just the big kids." I say and he pouts.

"Sorry little buddy. We can go another time, just you and me." Harry says and Jake smiles.

"Hello!" Niall shouts as he opens the front door.

"Yo!" Lia and I shout at the same time.

She looks at me. "Do I look okay?"

"Great." I say and she smiles.

We all stand up and walk out of the door to the car.

______

"Haha! In your face Mabel!" Lia points at me and I laugh.

"Your just beating me by one point." I point out.

"And me by two." Gemma says.

"Party poopers." Lia says as she plops down next to me.

I shake my head and get up to take my turn. The boys are bowling on the lane next to us and Harry keeps glancing over at me and making funny faces at me. I get a strike and look at Lia.

"Shut up." She grumbles.

"I didnt say anything." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

Gemma gets up to take her turn and I walk over to the boys lane. I sit down next to Harry and he pulls me to his lap. I lean back against his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I know." I smile and he rubs himself against me. "Harry." I hiss.

"You know you want-"

"Mabel its your turn." Lia says, cutting Harry off.

"We'll finish later." he whispers and he lets go of me.

I get up and walk over to the girls Again.

"Have the boys been drinking?" I ask as I pick up a bowling ball.

"Yeah, why?" Gemma asks.

"No reason." I say as I turn to the alley.

I take my turn and sit down next to Lia who's texting someone on her phone. I get on mine and scroll through my feed when i get a message.

From: him<3
Plzz come bak ovr here

I look up at Harry and he pouts. I look down at my phone again.

To: him<3
Ur drunk

From: him<3
No I'm not.

To: him<3
Than ur horny

From: him<3
A little...

I chuckle and slip my phone into my pocket for my last turn. When I'm done I walk over to Harry and sit down next to him. He's sipping on a beer and I take it out of his hand and set it on the little table.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"You've had enough already." I brush his hair back and he leans into my hand. I pull my hand away as the girls approach us.

"Lia won." Gemma says glumly.

"Yep... we're going to the bar." Lia says.

"Okay. I'll join you I a second." I say.

"I'll come with you girls. I need a refill." Niall says as he gets up.

They leave and I turn to Harry. "Come on." I get up and grab his coat.

"We're are we going?" He asks.

He reminds me of a little kid. A cute, cuddly, sexy... you get the idea.

"Home. Your drunk and i don't need you drinking anymore." I say as I put on my coat.

"Or... do you want to get home and do some other stuff." he wiggles his eye brows and I shake my head.

"As much as I want to, I don't want to take advantage of you and we have family at home." I remind him.

"Than... the car. No one is in the car right?"

"Harry! Not tonight." I say and I grab his arm before pulling him up.

"But why?" He whines.

"I just told you." I chuckle.

"I don't remember... Can you please me in the private bathroom?"

"Just be quiet." I say and he sits back down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm not moving until I get my way." he crosses his arms.

"This can not be happening." I groan.

"Oh but it is darling." he says and I stomp my foot.

"Please let's just go."

"No."

"Fine." I huff.

"You'll do it?" He asks excited.

"No. we're going to sit here until you sober up." I say and he groans.

I sit down next to him and he leans his head on my shoulder. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my Twitter timeline and he watches. Just when I'm about to go onto Twitter he starts snoring. I chuckle and lock my phone.

"Harry get up." I whisper as I shake his arm lightly.

"Hmm?"

"Come on, let's get home." I say and he nods sleepily.

I manage to get his coat on him and I take his hand before leading him out of the private area. I walk up to the bar and Gemma, Lia, and Niall look up at us.

"I'm taking him home. I'm going to catch a cab and you guys can take the car." I say.

"Good thing I've only had a coke." Lia says and I nod.

"I'll see you guys later." I say.

"Okay. Be safe." Niall says and I nod.

I lead Harry outside and I call for a cab as he sits down on the curb.

"I'm going to be sick" he mumbles before he throws up in front of him, into the road.

I jump away and walk around to his back side. I rub his back and he rests his head on his knees.

"My head hurts." he mumbles.

"I'm sorry." I can't help but say.

The cab pulls pulls up and I help Harry into it. Soon we get home and I practically carry him inside. He leans on me with his arm wrapped around my neck and I have my arm wrapped around his waist. I open the front door and step inside to the dark house. I lead him upstairs and to my room. I sit him down on the bed and help him undress. He gets under the covers and closes his eyes.

I walk to my closet and put my pajamas on before crawling into bed with him.

"I'm sorry mabel." he whispers.

"Shh, just get some sleep." I whisper back and he nods.

At least now I know how Harry acts when he's had to much to drink.