3.1 - truth or dare

LiaRose: ready to get wasted

749 likes
SamEvans: all the guys are going to be chasing you
Poppyiscool: fuck I got the hottest best friend
TinyCourtney: can I pls steal that dress next party?
Loulouhel: you make us all look ugly, this is unfair.
Melegg: I'd like to sign a petition to make you less pretty so we make a chance with guys too

It didn't take long before I ended up in the kitchen with a red cup in my hand and a bottle of tequila on the counter. Even after two weeks of college, there were still many people I hadn't seen yet after the summer. I greeted them, asked how they were doing and had a drink with them. I laughed at their jokes and avoided all questions about my summer.

But after a while most people had went outside or to the living room to continue the party. Only coming back to the kitchen to get a refill. I stayed there longer than others, trying to get a little more alcohol into my body before I would go out too. I looked up from my drink when the kitchen door opened, my eyes quickly connecting with the ones that had been staring at me in the library earlier this week. He was laughing when he entered but his laugh turned into a grin when he stared back at me. He took a red cup from the other side of the counter before walking over to me. He stopped right beside me and picked up the bottle of tequila, our shoulders nearly touching while he poured his drink.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone in the kitchen?" He asked, his voice soft to make sure nobody could hear him but we were all alone in the kitchen, there was nobody that could see or hear him talking to me.

"I needed a drink or two." I replied before I placed my now empty cup beside his, for a refill. He poured me a drink too before he turned around, leaning against the counter beside me. "Thank you."

"You should be on the dancefloor instead of here. Maybe I could even dance with you, pretend I didn't know it was you." He said with a grin and I let out a laugh before standing up straight again.

"Everyone knows who I am and what house I belong to, that's no secret." I said to him before leaving him alone in the kitchen. I walked through the room until I found some of my friends, quickly finding myself on the dancefloor between them. But even from across the room, I noticed his eyes on me. I looked back at him as I danced and he watched me with a grin. I only turned away when another guy's hands got placed on my hips. I turned around and looked at the guy with a smile before wrapping my arms around him.

"Long time no see Lia." He said and I looked at him with the biggest smile.

"Maybe because you've been in Europe all of the summer, Peter." I replied, shouting loud enough to make sure he heard me over the music. "Do you want to go outside to catch up?"

"I'd rather dance with my hot friend." He said back and I let out a laugh before moving along to the music again. "Why is Calum Hood staring at us?" He asked and I let out a chuckle before looking around to look at Calum. He was still staring, with his red cup in his hands and friends surrounding him. I raised my eyebrow at him and waited until he'd look away before looking back at Peter.

"I don't know." I said to him with a shrug.

"You've always liked being chased." He said and I let out a laugh while shaking my head. "You know it's the truth and you're trying to make him chase even though you know you shouldn't."

"I just like exploring my limits." I admitted and he laughed too.

I think it was around 2am when the music became softer and everyone started to move the couches back to the center of the room. Most of the girls from my house had already left but I sticked around and partied with new and old friends. So I ended up getting included in a game of truth or dare with four houses I didn't belong in.

"Lia, truth or dare?" Sam asked, a smile on her face as she looked at me. I turned to look at her, sending her a smile back.

"Dare." I bluntly said without a second thought. Everyone was playing safe, going for truths or lame dares but I wasn't afraid. I was in for a good dare.

"Bold move for a little girl." I heard him say from the other side of the circle, his voice low and dark and he just grinned when I looked at him. I ignored his comment and looked back at Sam who had gotten a grin on her face too while Ashton, her boyfriend, whispered something in her ear.

"I dare you to make out for two minutes with one of the guys in this circle." She said and I heard him chuckle, he saw me as innocent, as a little girl. He knew I was not, he knew I was far from innocent but he didn't think I would do it.

The room had become more quiet already, the guys curious to see who I'd pick, the girls on the edges of their seats to see his reaction. But I knew who I'd pick, I knew as soon as he let out that chuckle and called me a little girl. So I turned to him, he was watching me already and waiting until I'd back out or ask for a truth instead. I got on my feet, my eyes locked with his and his grin faded when he saw I wasn't backing out.

"Oh shit." I heard multiple voices whisper, the soft chats all faded and all eyes were on us when I reached him. I looked at the guy beside him and gestured him to move so I could sit down with my knees on each side of him. I placed my hands behind his neck before lowering my head to kiss him, a soft kiss that changed to a make out session within 5 seconds. He placed his hands on my lower back and he kissed me back with just as much force as I kissed him. I let my finger tips run through the short strands of hair where his head meets his neck and waited until someone would count down for the last 5 seconds before tugging his hair softly, he let out a low moan and I got a grin on my face. I knew damn well what kind of effect I had on him.

When the minute was over, I pulled away from his lips before moving closer to his ear. "I hope your girlfriends don't mind that I managed to get you hard and make you moan in a 1 minute make out session." I whispered before getting up and walking back to my seat, not allowing him to say anything back.

By the time I sat down again, he had taken the pillow from beside him and placed it on his lap but everyone knew. I watched him with a grin now and his eyes were still fixated on me but I didn't let him get in my head while he let me in his so easily.

"Adam, truth or dare?" I asked when I turned away from Calum but his eyes never left me.

—————————————

This book is already at 850 reads and I don't know how???

It's finally becoming spicy.