Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy

Mulai dari awal

Akira just rolls her eyes at the two and saunters over to her seat, which is behind Erza's. "Good morning, Lucy!" Akira greets, smiling.

"Good morning, Aki-chan!" Lucy returns. "Sleep in again?"

"Yes. But I did make it before Erza, so I'm off the hook."

Nanami says as she gives the blonde an exasperated expression, sitting behind her, "Well, maybe if you didn't stay up so late reading every night, you might be able to get up and be on time for school for once."

"Hey! I can't help it if I'm reading a really good part of my book when I need to go to bed! I just have to find out what happens next," Akira replies.

Nanami just sighs as she shakes her head at her sister.

A moment later, and the door slides open, as their teacher, Happy Sensei walks in. Their teacher is also a blue furred cat. He goes to stand at the podium, and says cheerfully, "Aye! Let's start the class." His cheerfulness quickly turns to frustration when Happy tries to get up on his podium so that they could all see him, but he couldn't.

Happy sulks in the corner of the classroom.

"You can do it, Sensei!" Wendy cheers him on.

"Oh, my," Mira says as she goes up to Happy. The white haired beauty picks him up and sets Happy down on top of the podium. "There you go, Sensei! Let me know when you need assistance." She beams at him.

"Aye!" Happy says gratefully, no longer feeling embarrassed from earlier. "I wish I could use magic and had wings."

Akira tilts her head slightly as she says, "If you did, you'd be able to get to your podium with ease, wouldn't you, Sensei?"

"Stand up! Bow! Aye, Sir!" He commanded, once everyone was in their seats. Afterwards, he started the class.

The lessons Happy gave them are on the Classifications of Fish, The History of Fish, and How To Make Fish Taste Good. Nobody questioned this, except for Lucy, who was still adjusting to the teaching methods of this school.

At lunch break, Samui sits with Macao, Wakaba and Makarov, who is grilling a squid on the rooftop. Makarov chuckles, "I wish I had some booze to go with this."

Samui tells him seriously, "That's pretty risky. If Charlele catches you, you're done for."

Wakaba asks, "By the way, Makarov, how long are you planning to attend the academy?"

"They're hopeless..." Nab mutters with both of his eyes twitching.

Gray suddenly shows up with a sow cone in hand, and demands Natsu, "Natsu, move over."

"Huh?"

"That's where I usually sit," Gray says. "If I don't sit there when I eat lunch, it doesn't feel right."