terushima x reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

   "I love you, please make it quick and come back. I want to hold you in my arms."

————

    I left him in our bedroom, he's crying waterfalls right off the bat. He said I died, he said he married Hina and had children, two to be exact.

    Yuji never cries, he'd hide his feelings, concealing them from me. He doesn't want me to see him crying, he always pushed me away. But the Yuji right now... it's like he changed in an instant.

    I called the university and called him in, sick. I called Higashiyama just in case he knew the exact bottles he had emptied the night before.

    "15? Yeah 15." What the hell?

    I spoke to Higashiyama more, hanging up when I felt arms wrap around my waist, and my shoulder getting wet because of Yuji crying.

    "I told you to be quick, what's taking you forever?" He cried, sniffling and trying his best to breathe. I bring my hand to his head, ruffling his hair. "Don't leave me."

    "Yuji, you drank and emptied 15 bottles. I think this is all because of alcohol. Do you have a hangover? I'll cook you sou—" He shakes his head, cutting me off by shutting me up with his lips. He's trembling.

    "(Y/n) I'm serious. I love you, please don't leave me." I look at him, my eyes giving him off a worried expression. I turn around to face him and he rests his forehead on mine. "I'm serious, trust me.. I don't have a hangover, I just need you.." His eyes glistened, wet by the tears that never seemed to stop coming.

    "What's scaring you so much making you think that I'd leave?" He bits his bottom lip, tears rolling down his cheeks.

    "(Y/n) I told you to die, and you followed my words. I felt guilty, I am guilty because I love you so fucking much. I pushed you away when we argued over a problem and y-you died... right before my eyes.. You spat blood everywhere. You died because you obeyed my words.. (Y/n) please just listen to me and let me love you." My hand was on his chest, he held it and he's hand is damn cold.

    "Will you tell me everything if I asked you to tell me?" He looks a bit hesitant. It's probably what made him speak harsh words to me, and I died obeying them. "Yuji, I will stay. Right now, let me cook you breakfast. You need to eat."

    "Marry me." He demanded. "You don't know how painful it was to marry someone else, moreover have kids. My daughter was born exactly a year after your death. I neglected my family. Things went wrong because I pushed you away. I don't want to push you away again." I sigh, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

    "Terushima Yuji, I will cook then you will eat. Then we'll talk in the bedroom, okay?" He frowned and pouted his lips. He seriously turned from a jerk to a needy baby.

    "Call me Love. Please? I lived 16 years without you, but now I get the chance to change that, call me Love." He presses his lips on mine, soft but needy kiss. It's really like he hasn't seen me in years.

    "Okay fine." He frowns, probably thinking he forced me to do it. "Love, take a seat at the table. Be kind and patient as I cook you breakfast." He pouts, kissing me again.

    "Okay.. I love you.."

————

I feel so anxious watching her cook. I remember the day we got into a fight. She was cooking the moment I woke up, I hugged her from behind and she burnt herself. She was mad at me, she and I fought. Then she went to the party and made out with Felix. Wait that's actually today..