terushima x reader

Start bij het begin

    I suddenly felt someone shaking my body, I'm alone what the fucking hell? Taira's voice is ringing in my ear. I can't speak, my mouth won't let me.

    "What the fuck?"

————

    "Wake up! Wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a familiar, nostalgic ceiling. The gray ceiling I always see when I wake up in the morning... 16 years ago. "Yuji!"

    "Where's Taira...?" I sit up, rubbing my eyes, yawning. I woke up from my sleep? I stretch my arms out, turning to see who it was.

    "Who the fuck is Taira?" My eyes started to water as I saw her in front of me. Is this a dream? I pinch myself, feeling pain, I slap myself, feeling blood rush to my cheeks. "Yuji hey... Yuji are you okay? Stop hurting yourself."

    "(Y/n)..." I still can't believe she's in front of me, she died right before my eyes.

    ".... heading off to... para... di...."

    "Yuji did you have a nightmare? Hey calm down, I'm here, don't worry I'm here." I feel my whole body tremble as I felt her against me. (Y/n) hugged me tight, patting and caressing my back as I broke down on her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her. "Want to tell me what happened?"

    "Y-You died.. You died a-and I got married to Hina, I had children, Taira the eldest.. Mitsu.. the youngest." I say to her, still just crying on her shoulder. "(Y/n) don't die, please.. Love don't die..." I cried and hugged her tight.

    "Love...?" She breaks away from the hug, looking at me with a confused look. "Wait did you just call me Love?" My eyes widen at her sudden reaction, we're not together yet? Does that mean, this is weeks before she goes to that party.. "Yuji I don't know if there's anything wrong, but why are you calling me Love?" I clench my chest, feeling the pain as she stabs me with her words.

    "(Y/n), we got t-together... We did what couples do.. I went on dates with you, we went to the mall, I went to Osaka with you, we kissed, we did all sorts of things... (Y/n).." She cupped my cheek, wiping my tears with her thumbs. I placed my hand over her right hand.

    "So you're telling me, we got together in your dream? Then I died? And you married Hina?" I cried harder, this is going to be so difficult to explain. I can't say these words are for certain, but how about the thing between our families?

    "(Y/n), I'm in love with you. Believe it or not I love you. I want to marry you for real, not because we were arranged to do so, but because I love you.. I want to protect you." I grit my teeth as she looks at me with eyes full of concern, fuck I just want to keep you.

    "Yuji, just last night you cursed at me for being here. Now you're saying you love me? How many bottles did you drink last night?" I shake my head repeatedly, feeling my tears continuously fall from my eyes. I don't know what happened last night, I don't know how many bottles I emptied. All I want is for her to stay with me.

    "(Y/n), I'm sorry if I did. I'm sorry if I swore at you, I didn't mean to. But (Y/n) please believe me when I said I love you, please..." I hold her hands, crying on them, I love her. I don't want anything to happen. "Please (Y/n). I'm not insane, but I will be if you leave me. Will you marry me?"

    "Yuji, I'm calling you in sick for today. You need rest." (Y/n) why aren't you believing me? I love you. "We'll talk more after the call." I stop her from walking away any further. "Yuji." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the lips, her plump lips, the taste of her luscious lips. I'm not mistaken, this is reality and this is (Y/n).