Chapter 28

(A/N:Just to let you guys know when Sofia visited Hugo it was Monday and its a holiday so ya that's why she didn't went to school)
Tuesday
Sofia's POV
I woke up as the sun shine onto my face. Well another day at school, where there's ice dancing. I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to prepare myself. I wore something simple and tied a pastel yellow bow on to my pony tail. I put on my shoes and head down to the Dining area.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning Sofia" Mom and dad said together.

"Your majesty" Baileywick said as he placed our plate of food on the table.

"Thank you Baileywick" I said with a small smile formed on my face.

"My pleasure princess" Baileywick bowed and left.

After breakfast, the three of us left and head to school. Once we arrive at ERA, I wave goodbye to James and walk in with Amber.

"Sofia! Amber!" Cora said as she runs towards us with the rest of the girls.

"Woah" Amber said "What's going on?"

"Nothing, well we just miss you guys" Cora said as she gave both of us a hug.

"We just saw each other last week after school" Amber chuckled.

"I know" Cora said as she let go of us.

"Have you guys heard?" Lizzy asked.

"About what?" I asked her back.

"Well there's gonna be two new princesses coming to our school today" Lizzy said.

"Really?" Cassidy said.

"Yup"

"Well maybe they can join us? Since they are new here?" Cora asked

"Of course they can join us" Amber and me said at the same time making both of us laugh.

"Well time for class" Cassidy said "See you girls later"

We parted our ways and head to class. Since I have History with Cora, we walked to that class together. Once we sat in our place, Mr. Graham walked in with two new students.

"Attention students, we will be having two new students joining us starting today" Mr. Graham announced

"Hi, my name is Gabby. You can call me Gabs for short. And I'm from Gaurdania" She curtsie with a warm smile.

"Good morning, my name is Stella, and I'm from Camille. Hope we can be friends" She curtsie gracefully with a smile on her face.

Everyone stands up to greet them.
"Good morning"

"Princess Gabby and Princess Stella, please take a seat behind Princess Sofia and Princess Coraline." Mr. Graham said "Coraline please raised your hand"

As Cora raised her hands the two princesses walk towards the table behind us and took a seat as Mr. Graham started teaching.

Lunch break
"Sofia let's talk to them" Cora said as she pulled me to the two princesses who were walking towards the door.

"Heyyy, Stella and Gabby right?" Cora said as she stops in front of them making them startle a bit.

"Umm Yes that's our name" Gabby answered.

"Well, we were wondering do you guys want to sit with us and our friends for lunch?" I asked "Since you guys are new?"

"Sure I would love to" Stella said with a bright smile on her face.