Chapter 18

Saturday
Sofia's POV
Today's the day that we are having our sleepover with all our old friends. I still can't belive that me and Hugo kissed one day ago. I just can't forget that moment... That special moment between me and him. But then those five words pop up 'Khole'. I don't even want to know what's her next move.

James came while knocking the door.

"Sof" he said.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

"How are you feeling? After the day you didn't went to school. You just stayed up in your room daydreaming all day" he asked as he came closer to me.

"I'm felling better than ever" I said with a smiled.

"Well that's good" he said. "I have something to aksed you"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well you know that Vivian and the rest are coming over right?" he said as he rubbed his neck.

I nodded back as a respond.

"I wanted to give something to Vivian..." he said blushing abit . "But I don't know what she want."

"James" I said. "Just spend quality time with her" I said. "She will love it"

"You sure?" James asked.

"Yes I'm positively sure" I smiled at him.

"Thanks Sof" James said with a smiled and left my room.

A few hours later it's nearly dinner time and the time where everyone will be arriving. While mom and dad are waiting in the dining room. We three went outside to greet our friends. There's Vivian, Clio, Hildegard, Jun, Ruby, Jane, Lucinda, Zandar, Desmond, Jin and also Hugo. We went into the dining room together to have dinner with my parents.

After we are done eating we went up to the observatory room. That's one of the largest place and the nicest place to stargazed in the castle. In the observatory room, we went to chit- chat with our friends, it's like it became two groups. While we were talking half way, the boys came over to join and it didn't became one big group it became alot mini group. Like, Hildegard with Zandar spending their own time together,Desmond and Amber went to look at the stars together,while Vivian and James sitting under the star looking up. I was sitting there lost in thoughts.

"Sofy" a voice said as he gave me his hand.

I look up and smiled at him "Yea?"

"Come let's take a walk outside" he said as I grab his hand and stood up.

While we were outside we went to the garden and sat down on a bench.

"Hey Sofy look" Hugo point at the stars. "That looks like a unicorn constellation"

"Oh wow" I said "You just found Amber's star" I smiled.

"Amber's star?" he look at me confusingly.

"Yup, that's the Amberina Major" I said. "Amber discover that while we are still in RPA" I smiled looking at the constellation.

"I can't belive that Amber found a unicorn constellation. " Hugo said in shock and I just giggled.

We talk for a few minutes and decided to go back and join the others. Once we walked in Ruby called the others.

"There they are!" Ruby said.

"You guys have been searching for us?" I asked.

"Yes!" Jane answered "We thought you guys went missing and had to sent the royal guards to find both of you" Jane jokingly said.