Chapter 22

Sofia's POV
I was at school chatting with the others until somebody tap me on my shoulders. I turn around and saw Miles standing behind me.

"Umm how can I help you?" I asked.

"Uh nothing" he said nervously " You look beautiful yesterday"

"What?" I asked "You saw me yesterday?"

"Did I said yesterday? I meant today" he said as he awkwardly laugh.

"Umm thanks I guess" I said "I gotta get going now so ya.."

"Sure bye" he said

I turn around and walked as fast as I could. He saw me yesterday? Is he the guy behind the tree? In class I was still thinking that what if he's the one behind the tree and he's on Khole side?! I can't totally prosses all this at once. Until someone called me from my day 'thinking'.

"Sofia, is something wrong?" Lizzy asked.

"N-nothing I am fine" I said.

"You sure?"

"Positive"

She nodded and turn back to the teacher who was teaching us.

Lizzy's POV
I don't really think Sofia is doing fine. She's sitting there just spacing out. I have to know what is it so that maybe we could help her with it. But Sofia is a person who never wants anybody to be worried about her problems. So how can I help her?

Hugo's POV
I am now in class jousting until I was been called to the Ms Indie's office. I was in the hallway until someone grab my arms.

"Hugo ~" Khole said

"I have no time to talk to you leave me alone" I said as I push her hand away from mine.

"But-" She stopped as I just walked away not listening to what was she gonna say next.

I open the door of Miss Indie's office.

"Yes, Ms Indie?" I asked standing there.

"Yes so about that there's is this news that you and your partner Sofia has to know about" she sighed.

"What is it?" I asked hoping she could tell me like right now.

"I will tell you guys together later"

"She's coming here?"

"Nope, we are going there"

"When"

"Now, let's go"

I nodded and followed Ms. Indie out. Khole came walking towards us "I'm ready" Khole said as she fix her bow on her head.

"Good" Ms Indie said

"Wait. She's coming too?" I asked in confuse

"Yes, now hurry up" Ms Indie said.

We travel to ERA with a teleport septer that Ms. Indie had on her hand.
Once we arrived, we went inside the school. Everyone was looking at us because we were outsiders who are wearing different uniform than theirs .We walk into a room where Sofia and Ms. Adeline were waiting.

"Good to see you here Indie" Ms. Adeline said.

I went to stand beside Sofia as Khole came standing beside me until our skin interact with each other. Sofia look at us and then she turn back. I could feel Sofia must have hated this but I hate it even more.

"And as for the news..." Ms. Indie said. She took a deep breath before continuing. "Hugo.... You'll be partnering up with Khole now."

"Yes! " Khole squel "I love that idea Ms. Indie"