Chapter 21

Sofia's POV
"Let's find shelter before Khole could do something" Hugo said as he hold my hand.

"We can go to Ruby's house" Jade said "Her house is the closest from here"

"Great, lead the way" Hugo said as he pulled my hand and walked together with Ruby and Jade while Minimus walked behind us.

"But I don't think-" I said as Hugo look at me.

"Sofia, we can talk later but now I have to keep you safe" he said with worried eyes.

I just nodded my head and let him guide me to Ruby's house caused he's still holding my hand.

A few minutes later we finally reach Ruby's house.

"We are here" Ruby said as she walk towards the door and open it."Come on in"

We all walk inside to the living room. While Ruby quickly shut the door. When she shut the door there was a loud "BANG" that make Ruby's mom came running down.

"Ruby, what are you doing?" she asked as she raised an eye brown.

"Sorry mom" Ruby said as smiled a little.

Ruby's mom turn towards us and gave us a smile.

"Good to see you Jade" she said.

"Sofia, it's been so long" she came sitting in the living room with us. "How have you been?"

"I'm doing great Ms. Hanshaw" I said with a smile.

"That's great to hear" Ms. Hanshaw smiled too.

"And you are?" she look at Hugo.

Hugo stood up and introduced himself. "Prince Hugo of Colston" as he shake Ms. Hanshaw's hand. "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too Prince Hugo" Ms. Hanshaw said.

"Call me Hugo" he smiled. Ms. Hanshaw just smiled.

"I'll leave you kids now" she smiled as she step foot out of the living room.

"Bye Ms. Hanshaw! Take care!"Jade said.

She look back and just chuckle at Jade and left.

" Sofia, what were you gonna say just now? "Hugo asked looking at me.

" Oh right that " I said." Well you said that hand writing belong to Khole right? " I asked to confirm.

Hugo nodded and I continued.

" Well went I found that letter near the tree. There was a guy standing there "I said." I am positive he was the one that stalk us just now "

" How positive you are "Hugo asked.

" Well when I saw him behind that tree he was looking at us "I said." When Ruby and Jade look to the place where he was hiding, he just run off. I saw a basket that he left behind so I went to see it and that's how I find the letter "

" Sofia "Hugo said in a deep tone.

He sounded furious.

" How could you be this naive? "He said." What if he sets a trap for you? "
" You could be gone! "

I didn't said a word. I just sat there quietly.

" Hugo calm down "Jade said.

" How can I calm down?! "He said in a deep angry tone.

He came closer to me and lift my head up. Our eyes met as he spoke." What will I do if your gone " he said with a sad tone with sad eyes.

" Hugo... "I said." I can protect myself, don't worry "I forced a smile out.

" I know you can" he smile a bit "but you know Khole.. You never know what she's gonna do next"

"I understand" I said with a smile.

"Eh hem" Jade cleared her throat.

"Do you two realized that we are here too?" Ruby said as she fold her arms with her eye browns raised.

"Sorry" I said as I giggled a little.

We continue to talk about the things earlier. Until we decided to go home.
We went out of Ruby's house after we said goodbye to her mom.

"Bye Sofia, Hugo" Jade said as she wave and walked away.

"Bye" I said

I turned towards Hugo. "So where's your coach?" I asked.

"Well I told them to pick me up at your place" he said.

"But how did you-" I said until he interrupted.

"Well I was here finding something for you, I wanted it to be special." He said as I untied Minimus.

"So that I can give it to you at your place" he said.

"Thank you Hugo, but I don't need anything" I smiled.

He just smiled back and climes on Minimus.

"Get on" He smile at me as he lend me a hand.

I got up and we took off. Hugo took me around the kingdom. I haven't seen the whole kingdom from above for ages and it became so beautiful. The sky is in mixed red, orange and yellow. But everything is more special and beautiful while riding with Hugo.
After the ride we land at the castle. Me and Hugo took Minimus back to the stables. We went to the garden where Clover and the other animals were playing and snacking.

"Clover! Mia! Robin!" I shouted from a distance.

"Sofia ! Your back!" Clover said hoping towards my direction.

We took a seat on the grass while Clover asked me how's my day.

"Umm interesting I guess?" I said with a unknowing look.

Hugo sat there looking at me in confuse.

"You understand this animals?" he said as he rubbed his neck.

I hesitate for a while on whether telling him or not. Since we are a couple now, I don't think we should hide secrets from each other so... I decided to tell him.

"Yea.... Belive it or not, I do understand them" I said with a smile while patting Clover's head.

He looks a bit shock then Clover said something.

"So what did that bunny said? " Hugo asked pouting at Clover.

"Hey who are you calling a bunny" Clover said

"Clover you are a bunny" Robin said

"Oh yeah right" Clover laugh.

"Well what he was saying before was that you don't look like you trust me" I said with a bit of a smile.

"Of course I trust you" Hugo said "Love make out of trust and I love you" Hugo said as he came closer to me.

"Hellooo!" Clover shouted "We are here too!"

"Sorry Clover" I said as I held Clover up.

We chatted for quite some time until Hugo's coach arrive. I went to sent him off until he told me

"Be careful Sofia" he said in a deep soft tone as he gave me a kiss on my cheeks and left. That really gave me the blushes. After he left I just walking down the hallway thinking about everything. What is Khole gonna do next? What will happen in the future?