"We don't really have any plan to do VLIVE today, but suddenly my wife requested to me that what if we broadcast our Baby's Gender Reveal Party because, Sana also want to share it to you guys the good news so I allowed it since It will make my wife happy 🙂..."

"Tzuyu Unnie you're the sweetest wife ever..." Sana read the comment. "Yeah, she really is 🙈❤️ I'm so lucky to have this woman in my life..." Sana looks at Tzuyu and Tzuyu looks at her as well...

"Me too Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's lips...

"Ya! ~ You're guys in VLIVE!.." Momo said...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Momo~ya let them be (✿ ♡‿♡)..." Nayeon said...

"Ehhh?????..."

Comments:

•LOL XD Nayeon Unnie starts nagging Momoring 😆
•That stare tho 💙🙈❤️
•OMG ‼️ Why are they so sweet?? 😍
•SATZU is my favorite couple 🙈❤️
•Ha ha ha They can't stop being sweet to each other 😁 That's #SATZU (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
•Whoahh ‼️ the way they stare at each other... That's full of Love 😍
•SATZU is killing me right now 😘
•This Couple is very adorable... They can melt my heart at any moment ‼️🙂
•VISUAL couple ❤️
•They are so lucky to find each other... I hope I can find my own SANA and TZUYU too ‼️❤️

"Yes, Tzuyu already know our baby's gender..." Sana answer...

"Ahhhh, those gifts???.." Tzuyu pointed the tons of gifts in the corner... "They are the Unnie's gifts for our baby 🙂❤️..." Tzuyu said...

"Tzu, We only have 10 minutes left..." Sana said and Tzuyu check her phone ..

"Ohhhhh, We only have 10 minutes left Sapphires 🤗❤️..."

-

After talking with their Fans, they already started the Party...

"Okay, Guys... What do you think SATZU's baby's Gender???..." Nayeon asked..

"Boy.." Jeongyeon said...

"Yeah, I also feel it too..." Dahyun said...

"For those who votes that their baby is boy, come to this side..." Nayeon point the left side. "And if you feel that it's a Girl then come to the right side..." She added.

•••

     [BOY]                                     [GIRL]
Jeongyeon                                   Momo
Chaeyoung                                  Mina
Dahyun                                        Nayeon
                                                       Jihyo

•••

Comments:

•WHOAHH !! ❤️ This is nerve wrecking!
•It's a Boy ‼️💙
•I vote for Girl... I feel it's a Girl 🤗🌺
•Boy 💙
•Girl please ‼️🌺🙂
•TWINS 😁
•I'm nervous 😁😅
•I hope it's a baby girl please 🌺🤗

"Okay... Sana ~ya.. Are you ready???."

"Yeah 🙂..." Sana said as she smile...

Tzuyu came closer and kissed her forehead...

"This is love 😘..." Tzuyu whispered...

"I'm nervous Tzuyu~ah ..."

"Relax ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"Okay, here's the first Ballon [Girl] ..." Nayeon handed her the first ballon and the Needle... "When I count of 3 pop it, okay?..."

"Arasso Unnie (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

"Okay, Guys Let's count... in 3, 2, 1 ..."

Sana starts to pop the first balloon and the Pink powder quickly scattered...

Next One

Next One.... "Nayeon handed her the Ballon [Boy]..." "in  3, 2, 1 ...."

Sana once again pop the ballon and the blue powder quickly scattered...

"And the FINAL ballon

"And the FINAL ballon..." Nayeon said .. Tzuyu get the final ballon... "Are you ready Love??? ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Yeah ❣️🙂🙂.." Sana is now became teary because of excitement...

"This is it! 😍😍..." Momo happily said..

"Okay, Sana ~ya... In 3, 2.........." Nayeon suddenly smile.... "Before that, We just want to congratulate you whatever gender it is we are very for the both of you 🙂..."

"Komawo Unnie ❣️..."

"Okay, in 3, 2......1 pop it!..".

Sana pop the balloon and the pink powder quickly scattered...

"OH MY GOD!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!."

TWICE Suddenly stood up on their chair and happily cheer the result... Meanwhile Sana's tears are now started to fall, Tzuyu smile and hugs her wife quickly....

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"It's a baby girl Love 🙂..."

Tzuyu kneeled down as she kissed Sana's baby bump.

"Hi, Baby Minju....We can't wait to see you soon..." Tzuyu smile and suddenly stood up...

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Saranghae 🙂❣️..."

"Nado Saranghae ( ˘ ³˘)♥... I'm really happy, finally I can call our baby on her name ❣️.

"Congratulations Sana ~ ya ‼️❤️..."

TWICE formed a circle and hugs Tzuyu and Sana... They're are all happy for them, specially when they already know the gender of their baby..

xxxxx

Having a TWIN using the IVF Process is more complicated so I decided to stick in one child.

What are the risks related to twin pregnancy with IVF?

Twin pregnancy with IVF is usually not recommended by a doctor as it could pose a lot of risks to both the mother and the baby. Some of the risks of a twin or multiple pregnancies to a mother are listed down below. ⬇️

Read this Article: https://www.indiraivf.com/twin-babies-ivf/