Chapter Twenty four: Upcoming battles with challenges

Começar do início

Most said okay, others begged him to stay. Shutting off his computer and grabbed his guitar case, sitting back down to open it. Placing the case on the floor and mounting his guitar.  And he sat there. Moving his arm, gracing the strings, leaving a quiet hum.

Closing his eyes, a blue sound wave slowly bounced around his room. Trimming it a little harder, another sound wave appeared. It started out as a green one but as it traveled through his room, It turned blue then disappeared.

Amused by how his quirks work, he grabbed his quirk book, a pencil, and wrote down some notes. Update: After learning I can see sound waves, I decided to explore more about this ability. It turns out the quietest is blue, the next being green. But when the green wave traveled, it slowly turned blue. So it's more like actually sound, the longer it travels, the quieter it gets.

A non-audible vibration shook his pants, making him lose thought and finding out these vibrations. He touched his pants, which seemed to be vibrating for the second time, pulled out his phone and turned it on. It seemed to be a message. Tapping in his password and directing himself to messages. Looking at the recent messages, he found the message from Mina and Toru from his chat with Jiro.

He had forgotten him and Jiro gave them their phone numbers and invited them to the group. Including Toga but it seemed she didn't want to join the group, she did accept their phone numbers. Another message popped up after he tapped on a moment ago.

Horns: Internships are over and we get to have a free day!

Nothing: Mhm, I going ask if anyone wants to hang out tomorrow?

Aux cords: Sorry, got some family stuff to do tomorrow.

It seemed that Mina had chosen a picture of her horns for her profile picture. And Toru went for herself? 'looks like Jiro won't be coming'.

I'm free tomorrow. What about you Mina?: Soundwave

Horns: Yup, I wouldn't miss this chance to spend time with you guys!

Nothing: Great, sadly though Jiro-San isn't coming. How about we meet at that boba shop near me?

Okay, I think I know where that is.: Soundwave

Horns: Sounds like a plan, let's meet around ten-ish. See you guys soon!

Nothing: You too!

I should ask Himiko if she wants to come, Izuku thought. He tapped over to Toga's contact and sent her message.

Hey Himiko, would you like to hang out tomorrow with some of my friends?: sound wave

She responded after a few minutes, her profile picture was a cat

Cat: Are your friends the pink girl, Earphone one, and the invisible chick?

Yeah, Jiro isn't coming so it's just me, ashido, and Hagakure: Soundwave

Cat: I'll come. I've got nothing too important to do tomorrow.

Great! We're going to meet at the boba shop near Hagakure around ten. If you don't know where that is I'll send you the location: sound wave

Cat: Nah, I think I know where it is. Ttyl 👋

It was Tuesday morning. Yesterday went a little like this. They all gathered at the location, Toru decided the first activity. She decided on the arcade, she also made a challenge for them. Whoever gets the most tickets at the end of the time they're there, the winner gets one-fourth of the other tickets. They all had the same stopping point, twelve o'clock. They can buy as many cards/coins as they want since it's their money.