"I kinda moved here too. Just somewhere around the area. I wanted to be of help, so I bought these, for you." He showed me the bags and I chuckled, pausing when I saw someone else in him.

    "Love, here. I bought everything you always crave for."

    I didn't respond to him. I just quietly helped him put the food in their designated area and other things in cabinets.

    I looked at the bag of chips he bought, most of them I have never tried before. I recall one bag, it was his favorite. Out of all he buys me, he always has one or two of it for himself.

    Ice cream. My favorite's cookies and cream, he got me rocky road. Once again, it's Suna's favorite. I open the tub of ice cream, taking a spoon out of the drawer.

    "I don't really know what you like." Osamu smiles at me, scratching the back of his head. "You can tell me so I could get those next time." I just smiled at him, taking spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

    "You don't really have to. I like these." It's because they're his favorites.

    Months after we broke up, I could see him glancing at me. Even from afar. His eyes never changed, all they speak of is, "I'm sorry."

    His face wasn't stoic, he was lifeless. He distanced himself, as much as I distanced myself from him. When we bump into each other, when I enter the room and he tries to leave, he'd go to the other door.

    Osamu left already so I'm all alone. I played with my phone, scrolling through my social media accounts. I checked his accounts.

    I tried to check his instagram, I couldn't find it; twitter, still can't; facebook, also can't. He's deleted everything.

    "How about our pictures...?"

    I stopped. I hid my phone under my pillow. I clenched my chest, it hurts. I'm crying. For the first time, I've cried over this. It hurts.

    Maybe he's finally given up? He knows that I moved here to distance myself. Does he finally realize he doesn't need me?

    It's 3AM and I haven't slept yet. I'm still crying. Should I try calling him? No. I can't. I should just sleep. Yeah let's sleep. Then my phone rang, it's a text message.

"You're in Tokyo.. You left :) I hope you're happy." - Love

————

    Aran successfully pulled me out of the house, bringing me to different colleges to try out. He even brought me to Tokyo just for it.

    After trying, I got into Keio University. I also got invited to join V League Division One's EJP Raijin. I accepted in since I have nothing else to do.

    Aran helped me find a place to stay. He's seriously the only one helping me. I said I didn't want to live in a huge apartment by myself, but that's what he made me buy.

    "(Y/n) goes to University of Tokyo, you guys probably won't bump into each other. Except if you try to go to clubs." Aran informs me and I didn't pay attention to him, I tried distracting myself by playing video games.