"It's not like I have a chance. She chose to break up with me. She pushed me away, she won't listen to me." I squeezed the straw with my fingers, why do we just have to talk about her? My tears are falling again.

    "What if she's expecting you to try and win her back? Then would you still give up on that chance?" I look up and he's really glaring at me with a raised brow. How much does he want to fix us? "Do you still love her?"

    "That's the thing." I chuckle, looking outside the glass wall. Couples everywhere. That used to be me and her. "She questioned and doubted me. I always have. Why would I stop? I chose to run after her. I confessed, I courted her, I did everything she wanted. I let her decide on everything. I never cheated on her, yet she still doubted me." I look back at Aran, smiling as my tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

    "Then you have to try." His eyes softened, his voice was gentler. I don't know why he's trying to help. "I know everyone blamed everything on you. It's not easy to shoulder all the blame, right?"

    "It's not easy, but if I have to.. Then I will."

————

    I moved to Tokyo. I decided to apply in University of Tokyo, I got in. I live alone, in an apartment. Feels so empty, no laughter, no crying, no arguments.

    I kinda expected him to try. But I also knew he wouldn't. If I tell him to do something, he will obey me. Even if it hurts him like hell, he'll do what I say. He never ever tried to fight back, only back then when I started the fight between us.

    I blamed him. Suna being the guy, everyone blamed him too. But no, I started the chaos between us yet I can't apologize. I'm to sinful to even ask for an apology.

    Suna never tried to fix us. Osamu came to cheer me up. I'm kinda not really happy with the fact that he's doing this, he's neglecting his friend that's probably hurting more than I am.

    I remember the look in his eyes when he saw Osamu come in our classroom. He eyed us both. No one knows, no one can decipher, only I knew that the looks in his eyes wasn't anger.

    His eyes showed pain, sadness.. and betrayal.

    I know he cried. I know he tucked himself on his desk to cry. He skipped practice that day, he got sick days after. I only heard it from the others that he was bedridden, that he didn't eat, starving himself.

    I'm ashamed of myself. No one's hurting as much as he is. It's the only time he's ever done this. Not even insults can make him do that, no one, nothing but me.

    "Have you settled down? Is everything okay there?" It's Osamu again. He's like a boyfriend, overprotective boyfriend, overly worried.

    "You called me earlier. I already said yes. Pay attention to your own matters first." I chuckle, forced as hell. I could hear him sigh from the other end.

    "Open your door I'm coming in." Excuse me?

    I hung up, running to the door, opening it to find him standing outside with bags of groceries. That made my heart jump.

    He enters, smiling at me. From moving, applying, and now groceries? Suddenly reminds of him whenever I'm sick. He'd come over and do everything, bring whatever just to make me feel better.