✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Start from the beginning

I felt hands travelling down my back until they reached the waistband of my shorts. They didn't stop there and they travelled further, pushing past the elastic material and going further so they were resting on my butt. I felt so dirty now that I was pressed against Shoto and was soaked but I couldn't stay on those thoughts for too long. My mind was too focused on the way Shoto moved his hands in a circular motion so that I was grinding against him. The moan that came from me was unavoidable and I even attempted to steady myself but failed miserably since I kept moving.

I reluctantly parted myself from the kiss after a while with a deep breath, standing over Shoto and quickly removing my pants that was restricting all access to me entirely. The Alpha just turned his body a bit so that he could take off his pants as well and once he was bare just like I was, I sat back on top of him.

This elicited moans from both of us now that we were touching each other skin to skin. No barriers were in between us and this felt so much better now that we were able to feel each other without any restriction.

Underneath me, the slick that my body was producing was coating Shoto's legs and hard erection. It was extremely easy to move since it was so slippery and as I was sensitive, I could feel myself on the peak of my orgasm already. I didn't want to cum as yet though so I stopped moving.

I lifted myself a bit, one hand on Shoto's shoulder and the other one to my slicked opening. My bottom lip unconsciously hooked in between my teeth when I slowly pushed in a finger, moving in and out at a comfortable pace to get myself ready for my Alpha.

The tension between my eyebrows was gradually increasing every time I furrowed them. I barely noticed Shoto looking at me with parted lips, one of his hands on my hips and the other gliding down my back until he reached my hole as well where one of my fingers was already inside of me.

"A-Ah," I steadied myself the best that I could when Shoto began to push one of his fingers in beside mine. I was kneeling on the bed over Shoto at this moment so I was able to use the hand that was on Shoto's shoulder to pump his neglected cock.

A groan emitted from my Alpha, blending in with mine as our hands continued to move in motion. The hand that Shoto was using to guide my hips was on my cock as well and he began to move, his finger sometimes dipping into my slit and rubbing my sensitive tip making me let out a bunch of sinful noises.

I gritted my teeth when Shoto pushed his finger further, nudging my prostate but retracted just as quickly like he wanted to tease me. He barely pulled out his finger, leaving the tip of it inside so that he could add another one, thrusting them back in beside my own and retracting so that he could stretch me.

My head dropped to the Alpha's neck and with parted lips, I let my tongue ease its way from out of my mouth, licking the mark that I made almost nine months ago. I could tell that Shoto was sensitive there. His scent was much stronger and the glands were a bit swollen around the mark so I think it was affecting him the longer I mouthed at it.

I moved my hand away from the Alpha's erection, gliding my fingers gently down my name that was tattooed on his collarbone from the first night that we mated. I held up when I did this, our hands still moving in sync in and out of me as we gazed at each other, breathless and at a loss for words. Shoto nudged me with his head as he gave me a kiss and then we parted, diving back in and parting again which made the action rougher. We were moving so hastily that our teeth would sometimes hit against each other. That didn't stop us though and we continued, using our free hands to roughly pull at the strands at the back of our hair which elicited growls from the two of us.

It took all of the strength that I had to move myself away from Shoto, almost falling on my ass when I stepped down from the bed since I felt so drunk on pleasure. I blindly began to search around inside the drawer where I knew I kept the condoms. Shoto and I never used them since the first official mating was to ensure pregnancy. After that, there was no need for them since I was pregnant at the time and after that, we didn't have sex. I was still recovering during that time so it wouldn't have been good. This was the first time in a while where we would actually be doing something.