|6| Girl Talk

Tsukishima sighed

Tsukishima sighed. "Personally, I feel like all of this was started because Romeo and Juliet carelessly rushed into love. Sure, the parents hated each other, but that's life. The two star-crossed lovers didn't even know each other a day before they were professing their love. Such idiocy killed them."

"For once, I agree with you, Tsukishima. The parent's hatred did push them over the edge, but if they had just knew the other's plan, they could have lived. They both killed themselves because Romeo thought that Juliet was dead. They hadn't even know each other that long, but they both decided they couldn't live without the other."

(Y/N) could sworn that she saw Tsukishima glance off. She followed his gaze to the desk. He looked so forlorn, but she left it alone.

~*~*~*~

"Ah, I'm so happy we got an A on the assignment!"

"Do you expect anything less from me?  Come on, Yoru-chan, you've known me since middle school, and you still haven't figured out I don't like anything that's not an A."

"Well, not everyone can just go into a test without studying and ace it," Himura punched (Y/N)'s arm repeatedly, earning a laugh from the (H/C)-haired girl.  "Seriously, can you spare me some brain cells?"

"Sure, I'll cut one a portion of my brain out and implant it in your head," (Y/N) joked.  "My brain could still function and will grow back."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm being dead serious."  The two stared at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter.  They were walking towards (Y/N)'s house as her mom got off early from work, and she needed to pick up some clothes so she could spend the night at Himura's (something (Y/N)'s mom very reluctantly agreed to after a slur of questions).

"Okay, but can we talk about how Mikaya-sensei recorded everyone's presentations and took the whole week before finalizing our grades?  Like seriously, that's a lot of work.  Glad I don't want to become a teacher."

"Seriously, I could not deal with kids."

"Same.  Do you still don't know what you want to be?  Two years, we've been friends, and you haven't decided."

(Y/N) looked away.  Honestly, the subject of what she wanted to do years in the future always made her uncomfortable.  "I... I haven't... I haven't thought about it."

Himura clicked her tongue, almost mirroring Tsukishima.  "Dang, girl, and I thought I was indecisive."

"Yeah... I just don't know..."  (Y/N) cleared her throat.  "So, what's the plan for tonight?"