Preferance #2

[should I write an Arno or Connor story... I'm planning on doing both but what one should I work on first?]

The First "Kiss"

Altair: any minute now that assassin, who was awfully rude, should be arriving. I can't believe Malik's making me help him! Who knows how long I'm going to be stuck with him!? Okay, first let's see if he's really that bad. Maybe it's because I don't know him well.

"Are you ready?" I jumped at the sound of a harsh voice, tripping.

"Eek! Where did you come from!?"

"Here." A pair of arms hoisted me up.

"Thanks! I'm sorry about that,"

"It's fine," he sighed annoyed, "you're ready right?"

"Yes I am. Uh one sec let me just grab my bag." I picked up my bag from besides the counter, "ready!"

"Oh and Malik said there's a book you should grab..."

"Hmm... Oh!" The next thing that happened, was unbelievable. Totally uncalled for.

I went grab the book I was talking with Malik about the other day, when I tripped. Yes, I simply just tripped.

"Ahh!" Of course with Altair being right there, I fell onto him. Oops....

Our lips collided.

"IM SO SORRY OH MY GOSH!" I practically threw myself off him, on the verge of tears. I'm so clumsy!

"Calm down it's fine." He rolled his eyes slightly, telling me he was pretty annoyed.

"Oh- okay. You're sure right?"

"Yeah. We'll make it even." He pressed a soft kiss to my lips, than began to drag me out the door.

***

Ezio: since meeting Ezio in Leonardo's shop, I can say I've made a new friend, someone who cares about mostly everyone and learning all he's had to go through, has truly made me come to respect him more.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked the assassin.

"Mm, not sure. We could just hang if you'd like."

"Sure!" I linked my arm with his, "where to?"

"Hmm no where specific, my love." He smiled down at me, pulling my chin up and pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"W-why'd you do that?"

"Why not?"

"Uh-"

"Would you like me to kiss you again?"

"Sure..." This time Ezio pressed his lips to mine with more force, keeping his arms around my waist.

Pressing on his chest, "don't get ahead of yourself." I smirked

***

Edward: the Jackdaw is probably one of the most beautiful ships I've ever seen and or sailed on. No wonder I've heard so much about it in the past- without really realizing it.

"Enjoying yourself, lass?"

"Yes I am. Thank you captain."

"Just call me Edward." Edward approached me at my spot of looking over the rail, out to the ocean.

"Sure."

"You know, you're quite good at all of this." he motioned around, "how'd you get into this life."

"I was sick and tired of my parents and I ran away. That was years ago though."

"Ah..."

"But thank you for taking me with you."

"Of course. You've definitely proven you're one of us."

"I'm glad." Standing on my tiptoes, I placed a quick kiss to Edward's lips, "thanks again."

"Hey!" He ran after me as I did my best to get below decks before him. He'll have to find me first.

***

Connor: oh crap not again! I ran down some alleys, hoping to escape the red coats. I've been getting myself into a lot of trouble with them ever since Connor helped me.

Yes the tunnels are up ahead!

"Where'd she go?"

"I don't know! Keep looking!" Hehe.

No matter how much I hated these tunnels, right now they're the reason I may get to live a little longer..... though the grossness is uncanny. Ew.

Not being overly familiar with where to head or where I'll be taken, I figured I'd just wander and check around. This is probably only my second time down here.

Shuffling.

That's all I could hear. I get rats are everywhere but it sounds like someone's down here too. Grabbing my pistol, I readied myself.

"Y/n?" Whipping around, I saw a figure I had longed to see for awhile.

"C-connor?" He nodded, walking over to me.

"Do you need any help?"

"Actually a lot..."

"Then come on. Follow me."

-a few fights later-

"Thanks." I breathed out.

"Of course."

"I've never been outside of Boston before..."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How about you come back to the Homestead?"

"To what?"

"Where I live- I'm sure you'd fit in." He smiled under the hood.

"Sure! Thanks." I pressed a kiss to his cheek, "then where to!?"

***

Arno: somehow I managed to always find myself in very 'not so great' situations. Everywhere I seemed to go, a fight broke out. And for some reason Arno was always there too. I never knew why he was there, but then I found out he's an assassin so- I guess everything about him makes sense.

'We need to stop meeting like this.' Is always what the French assassin would say. And I'd always just say back, 'if I could I would."

*tap tap*

My head snapped towards my window. I'm oh boy...

"Arno." I glared opening the window.

"Y/n."

"What are you-"

"You really don't think I don't know where you live? Gotta make sure you're safe-"

"Stalker."

"Well with your ways of finding trouble-"

"What about your ways?"

"Oh come on! Besides, I'm here to see you since I did say we need to meet in NOT dangerous situations..."

"Ah good point- and I agree." I moved my hands to my hips.

"You gonna just stand there or let me in?"

"If you insist." I giggled opening the window all the way so he could actually fit.

"Thank you, amour."

"Anytime chéri." He cupped my face,

"I've wanted to do this for awhile."

"Do wha-" I was cut off by Arno's lips on mine. It was soft and quick- but enough for me to realize I do like him... A lot.

Amour - love
Chéri - dear