Ezio x Androphobia!OC

[Androphobia is the abnormal fear (not hatred) of men... But of course there are exceptions, and I'm thinking of making a fanfic based off of this cause I really like how this turned out]

Bella: beautiful, someone beautiful
Cara: loved one/dear one
Cara mia, ti voglio bene: my darling, I love you
Ti amo: I love you
^tell me if I'm wrong^

Being engaged... there's issues:

"You need to be careful, Ezio." My voice was quiet as I attended to my fiancé's wounds... Again.

"I'm sorry, bella, you know it's unavoidable." He brushed a free strand of hair from my porcelain face.

"J-just be more careful is all I'm saying."

"I know, cara, I do my best. At least I know I have you when I return." I smiled softly at him, "what did you do while I was away?"

"I attended to a novice who broke his leg and read some books."

"You and your reading... At least tell me you remembered to eat." He motioned towards me looking up and down,"I worry about you..."

"There's nothing to worry about."

I already could tell that Ezio would push for answers. He's always been protective of me always saying it's because I'm so frail. I don't like to believe that, but I know there's truth to it. But then again I'm always getting myself hurt and sick.

"Mya!" Ezio grabbed my shoulders roughly.

"Wha- yes?"

"Are you okay?" Concern flickered in his eyes.

"I spaced out- sorry." He nodded, intertwining our fingers.

"Are you feeling fine?"

"Please stop pushing me all the time for answers..."

"Mya, if you weren't so known for being so sickly, I wouldn't. The fact you value everyone over yourself- which is not terrible- but when you don't care for yourself- which you don't-"

"I do too!"

"Not exactly. So understand where I'm coming from, bella."

"I-I don't!"

"This is going to be difficult isn't it..."

"I'm not trying to make anything difficult." I pouted, "I just started out by saying I was worried about you and now it's about me! And all you ever do is lecture me and-"

"Bella, I didn't mean to upset you. I never mean to when it comes to your health. So what you're saying is basically you don't want me ever to be concerned with you?"

"Well no..."

"I'm not allowed to worry about the woman I love, especially when she's not great at taking care of her health?"

"No..." I whispered.

"Exactly."

"I'm sorry..."

"I've never seen you so worked up. There's something else isn't there?"

"I-I just worry that, what if you get really hurt and-" Ezio cut me off with a kiss,

"Don't think about that. You know I'll always come back." I nodded,

"Okay. J-just let me finish the stitches." I pulled out the needle with the string.

"I'd rather no-" he flinched as I pulled the needle through his skin, trying to hide the pain.

"Too bad." I giggled lightly.