Chapter Three :)

Zayn POV:

Tyler is so great! He's no Niall, but a close second! We sat at Nando's for about four hours, just talking and getting to know one another. It turns out he is going to Uni for Architecture and he works at the store to pay rent. I tell him all about our weird group of friends and he didn't even get nervous and run off screaming. Well that would probably be irrational, but you never know!

"This has been great, Ty, but I should really be getting home. We should do this again sometime." I smile at him while grabbing my jacket and wallet. He smile back at me and nods his head. "Yeah, that'd be great! I'll text you, kay Zaynie?" I smile uneasily at him, and he furrows his eyebrows at my expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just that's Niall's nickname for me and I don't normally let others call me that."

"Do you want me to not?" I shake my head no. "No it's okay, I like when you call me that." Tyler just grins and gets up to walk me to my car. He kisses my cheek before I get in my car.

"Call me." He says and winks. I laugh and nod my head. "I will." He turns around and walks to his car. I start mine up and drive home in a daze. I get home, park and walk up to my front door.

"Nrrgghhh." I whip my head around and see Niall fast asleep on my porch swing. I smile at him and the moonlight is shining softly on his face. His blonde hair is glowing and it looks golden. His slightly parted, puckered pink lips letting out soft snores. I walk over and see that he has a few dried tear stains on his face. I sigh and pick him up. I was going for bridal style, but he moved in his sleep, and I ended up carrying him like a baby. Him with legs on each side on my waist, chest pressed to my chest, his face in the crook of my neck. He looked so sweet like that.

I unlocked my house and take him up to my room. I set him on my bed and take his shoes and pants off. I know him well enough to know he would want his shirt on. He's so self conscious, that it breaks my heart. I take my shirt and pants off, so I'm left in my boxers, and I lay down next to Ni. He immediately snuggles into my side and exhales loudly. I close my eyes and fall asleep with the guy that I love right next to me.

The last thing I thought before I fell sleep was 'I wish this were to happen every night.'

Niall POV:

I woke up and I wasn't cold. I moved around without opening my eyes and found out I was laying on something soft, but hard at the same time. I inhaled and recognized the scent. Zayn. I open my eyes and look up at him. He's awake and looking down at me.

"G'morning Nialler."

"Morning Zaynie." He looks slightly guilty but it's quickly gone. He smile at me and ruffles my hair.

"How did you sleep babe?" I shrug my shoulders and start to trace circles on his abs. "Ni?" I look up at him. "Why were you crying last night?" I gulp and resume tracing circles. He uses his index finger to move my chin up so I'm looking at him. "What happened?"

"Lou and I broke up. . . And he told me - he told me he loved me." I start to cry again and Zayn hugged me closer to him.

"Why did you guys break up then?"

"I couldn't deal with his love. Love isn't even real anyway." Zayn looks at he with his big brown eyes. I feel a stirring in my stomach and I got nervous. I say up quickly and looked anywhere but him. "I should go. I need to get home before noon. Bye Zaynie."

Zayn POV: (short! sorry about that!)

". . . Bye Zaynie." And with that he walked away. I stared at my ceiling for a while. 'Why had he left so quickly? Did I do something?'

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I looked over and picked up my phone.

Tyler.

I groaned and opened the text.

'Morning sleepyhead! Can you do a lunch date today? Miss you! xx'

I smiled, my bad mood forgotten. I quickly replied that I could and got up to face the day.

------------------------------------

I made this one longer to make up for the last one :) so I have a question. Does anyone want to be Louis' girlfriend/boyfriend? If you do message me & tell me about yourself and I'll pick the best fit! Thanks penguins! (I think you're gonna be penguins cuz they're so cute!)