Chapter Fifteen :)

Zayn POV:

Having Niall as my boyfriend is honestly the best thing ever to happen in my life. Knowing that he LOVES me -which is huge I might add- and the fact that it's me that he loves is amazing! Niall is special and if you have him, you have to treasure him. He's just a ray of sunshine that will light up your world and make it a million times brighter. I can't believe that it took me this long to get him. But I know for sure that I'm never letting him go!

It's Monday again, and I'm so exhausted! I think I'm going to skip and sleep, I really should have not gone to that party last night! I roll over and instantly pass out.

I'm awoken by a warmth that I know wasn't there when I fell asleep. I turn around and see a mass of blonde hair. I smile and kiss the head, which starts to stir.

"You know, you really shouldn't skip school, Zaynie. It's not good for your record!" Niall says in a way that I think he meant to be scolding, but it came our way to tired and cute to sound condescending. I snicker and kiss his forehead.

"What're you doing here love? You should be at school!" Niall looked up at me with the expression of 'seriously' written plainly on his cute little face. I smirked and kissed his nose. "You missed Zaynie!" Niall pouted and I kissed his cheek, biting my lip when I heard him mutter 'tease' under his breath. He seized my face in his hands an kissed me softly. I smiled into it and nosed his nose with mine. He giggled and I grinned. He was too cute for his own good.

We decided to chill around my house for the day and watch cheesy rom-coms all day. He tried to complain, but I shut him up with Nando's. Currently he is eating his twenty-sixth piece of peri-peri chicken and I am tempted to steal a piece of his chicken. But knowing him, I'll be left with one less finger, and maybe hand, if I do.

What the hell! I reach over and sneak a piece of chicken from his box. "You best put that back if you want to live." I stared at Niall, shock present on my face. "What- How do you know?!" Niall looks at me as if to say seriously? U grin and eat the chicken right in his face.

"Do you still love me?" Niall makes a thinking face and answers a few minutes later. "No." and turns his attention to Twilight.

I gape at him and move to the recliner. "Well then! If you don't love me, the. I'll just sit ever here." Niall looks over at me and I see longing on his face.

Twenty minutes later I'm still say on the recliner and Niall is full on staring at me. "Yes Niber?" I glance at him and see a tear trickle down his face. I rush over and pull him into my arms, "Niber! What's wrong, love? C'mon, stop crying." He hiccups and scrabbles to find a hold of my shirt. I clutch him impossibly tighter and kiss his head repeatedly. Finally he calms down and tells me about... His parents.

I knew his parents weren't in the picture anymore, but knowing that they did that to him and that I set that off, just made my blood run cold. I apologized repeatedly and rocked him back and forth until he was fine again. "Let's just cuddle in my room, yeah?" Niall just nodded and we walked to my room, never losing contact.

We settle on my bed and fifteen minutes later, we're both dead to the world.

-------------------------------------

Well I finally am back :) and I have a filler chappie to give you guys... Well I feel shitty! :( I'm sorry to everyone who waited for me! I didn't expect it to be such a long wait! So next update will be within three days and it will be extremely longer! :)

I love you guys so much! Vote comment fan!

xx- Z