Chapter Eleven :)

Zayn POV:

"¡No! No quiero que la llevara al zoológico hoy! ... Porque yo voy a salir con Zayn todo el día de hoy! ... Sí Belle ... Sí ... ¿Sabes qué? ¡No! No voy a renunciar a mi día con mi novio para llevar a su hermana pico molesto al zoológico! ...Sí me Zayn y ahora están saliendo y no no vamos a volver a estar juntos. Puede llevar a su hermana donde ella quiere ir. Y no me importa tonterías. Adiós Belle, deja de llamarme." I hear Niall angrily say into his phone. I took Spanish the last few years in school, but I didn't quite catch everything he said. He suddenly turned around after staring at his phone angrily for a few minutes.

"Hey you. How much of that did you hear?" He looked really upset, so I leaned forward and pulled him back onto his bed. I made him cuddle into my side and stroke his hair to calm him down. "I heard it all, but only understood about a quarter of it. Did you really just tell your girlfriend that we're dating and break up with her at the same time?" Niall nodded sheepishly and looked down ashamed. I lifted his chin with my finger and kissed him softly. He let out a breath and relaxed, kissing me back just as softly. I pulled back and chuckled slightly when Niall leaned forward to catch my lips again. I laughed out loud when Niall made a groaning noise when he realized that I wasn't going to kiss him again. "Why did you stop?" Niall whined and pouted, looking so fucking adorable that I almost gave in. But I had to talk to him and get some questions answered. "Niber, as much as I'd love to kiss you all day long, I have to ask you something. Well a few something's." Niall nodded and sat back to look at me wholly. I swallowed harshly and looked down.

"Nialler, would you be so kind and go on a date with me?" I looked up at him and he was grinning like mad. He started nodding so hard I thought his head would fall off. I grabbed the sides of his head with my hands and stopped him, afraid he would give himself whiplash. He leaned forward and tried to press his lips to mine, but I held his face in place with my hands. He pouted again and his eyes became humongous. I stared into his big blue eyes, getting swayed every second I stared. I sighed and moved my hands to the back of his head and neck and smashed my lips to his. I felt his smirk into the kiss and I decided that I would finish talking to him later.

Liam POV:

Do you know how awesome life is when you're happy? Harry Edward Styles is the greatest guy ever. Knowing that he chose me to date makes me so happy. No more than happy, more like ecstatic.

Right now he's currently in my room setting up something for our date. And I'm sitting in my living room by myself, just thinking. What happened yesterday at the park was just ridiculous. The fact that Tyler was playing Ashley and Zayn seriously irritates me. I mean don't get me wrong, I can see why they like him -he was gorgeous- but the fact that he thought that he could have the both of them is not okay. I should text Ashley and see if she's okay. Yeah that's what I'll do!

To: Ashleyyy~Bestest Friend(;

Hey baby girl, how're you feeling today? If you need someone me and Haz can come over later and keep you company?

-Leeyum~Bestie

I waited about five minutes before I got a reply.

From:Ashleyyy~Bestest Friend(;

Hey I'm doing alright, could be better but that's normal with a bad breakup. You guys can come over if you want, Nialler left last night after I passed out and isn't home yet. So just come over whenever really. -Ashleyyy~Bestest Friend

I responded saying I would let her know when we were on our way. Suddenly I heard a cry of pain for upstairs and I rushed towards my room. "Haz? Hazzy? What happened babe?" I shouted frantically when I burst into my room. He was sitting next to a wooden table set out for a fancy meal with a huge gash on his forehead. I quickly picked him up and ran to my en suite bathroom and grabbed a square of gauze and pressed it on his head. After ten minutes of pressure, the bleeding wasn't letting up so I carried Haz to my car and drove him to the hospital. I walked into the emergency room and Haz started moaning and groaning in pain. "Sshh babe, you'll be alright." He snuggled into my neck and I had to control myself when his hot breath ghosted over the crook of my neck.

"What happened dearie?" The receptionist asked when I walked up to her. "Well my boyfriend was setting up a date in my room and I think he fell and cut his forehead on the table and I've tried to put gauze and pressure on it but the bleeding won't stop." She nodded and brought him back to a room. About an hour later I was sitting with him while the doctor got him pain medication for the stitches. I texted Ashley telling her what happened and he told me not to worry and that Niall had come home and for Haz to get better quickly.

"What an exciting date baby." Harry looked at me and rolled his eyes and snorted. "Whatever you say love." I smiled and pecked his cheek and sighed in contentment. Life is good -well besides Haz's minor injury of course.

-------------

Alright so, I'm really sorry that it's so late, I just got so caught up with life and school that I forgot to update :( so here you go! I hope it's longer than usual(: enjoy!