Chapter Nineteen :)

Louis POV:

"You know, I've never actually been on a date with a guy. You're the first one to get me to do this whole date thing." Drake says to me. I grin and stroke my thumb over his. He smiles softly at me and winks. "You look quite fuckable with those jeans. They make your arse look... sexy."

I shudder and blush. Rolling my eyes I scoff at him, "You are such a guy. Looking at my ass? What happened to being a gentleman? I thought you were different than that!" I smirk and Drake just laughs.

"You thought wrong babe. I'm a normal testosterone-run guy who wants to get in your pants." I gape at him and he bursts out laughing. "OH GOSH Y-Y-YOUR FACE! THAT WAS SO GREAT!" I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. He stops laughing and smile softly at me. "I'm kidding, I don't want into your pants that badly. I actually would like to getting know you. It's not really my style but I want to try it. You kind of caught my attention that day in Starbucks and I can't get you off my mind. It's weird, I've never felt this way before, and I'm slightly scared. But somehow I know that if you're there it'll be okay. I just want to have you forever and to love you forever and to have kids with you one day and to call you mine forever and if anyone else takes you I might go crazy. You've invaded my mind and being and now there's no way you could deny me." He kept leaning in and trying to get close to me.

I sit there with my eyes wide and mouth open, hanging. Okay that was a little freaky. This is freaking me out. With the way he's talking and acting, it's like he's fucking obsessing over me. Oh dear god, what have I done?

---

Niall POV:

Ashley was moved to another room so she wasn't by herself, but she was because the person that was closest to the door got checked out fifteen minutes after Ashley got moved in. I stayed but everyone else left. I had the door open and the curtain moved so we were separated from the door. Ashley still hadn't woken up, but it wasn't like she should have. I just wanted her so I could ask her who did this to her. It made my blood boil and I felt almost murderous.

First Tyler and now this. It's fucking messed up! I closed my eyes for a few minutes and did some deep breathing, trying to calm down. Twenty minutes later I felt relaxed and opened my eyes. Ashley was staring at me with confused eyes.

"W-What's going on? Niall? Where am I? And why can't I-" Ashley whispered out before coughing. She pointed to her throat and I got the small cup of water that was left on her tray and gave it to her. She drank it slowly and coughed a few more times. I waited for her, trying not to freak out with happiness. She looked over herself, disbelief in her eyes. Finally she was able to talk again.

"Niall, what happened?"

"Ash, you were attacked on your way home from work a few days ago. If Harry and Liam hadn't found you, you probably be dead." She gasped and a tear trickled down her face. I wiped it away and and she smiled softly. I smiled back and she looked away.

I never realized, but Ashley is really pretty. I smiled at her again and caressed her cheek. Her cheek turned red and I smirked, happy with my action and her reaction. I gazed into her eyes, the brown pools looking much like chocolate with caramel mixed in as the evening sun shone across her face. She gazed back and I could tell she was trying to study my emotions. I leaned in, keeping eye contact, and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. Her eyes kept me in a trance-like state, I just couldn't look away.

True, in some part of my brain it was telling me not to do this, but I pushed it away. Ashley, I guess, figured out what I was planning on doing and her eyes grew to the size of a small plate. She kept her gaze on my eyes and I felt as if the trance I was in couldn't break, it was so powerful. Finally I had leaned in and our lips touched. I put more pressure and moved my lips in hope that she would return the favor. I guess she finally got that I wasn't going to stop and she moved her lips with mine in a frenzied tango.

I heard a soft gasp, so soft I didn't think much of it and kept going on with what I was doing. Ashley's unbroken hand wound its way into my hair and tugged slightly. I moaned softly, but when the pressure of my hair being pulled didn't let up, I pulled back.

"Niall, stop. I will not let you do this to Zayn, him being one of my friends and your fucking boyfriend! Niall just don't do this because if Zayn found out he'd be crushed and you'd become depressed. I know you. This will never happen again and we will never talk about it. Now please leave, I love you and everything, but I need to sleep." I felt guilty and slunk out of the room. Down the hall I saw Louis talking in a hurried pace with Liam, Harry and Brittany. He looked conflicted and the other three looked shocked. I shrugged it off and walked the other way, making my way to the roof. I needed to think.

What the hell did I just do?

-------------------------------------

I'm so freaking sorry! I've been so terrible to you guys! So I'm going to update two chapters tonight! I'm so sorry again!