"No afternoon classes today, due to a sudden emergency meeting of the faculties of this school. Students are allowed to go home now. Class monitors, lock your classrooms before you leave, make sure that all of the students went home. Reminder, the exams are in the last week of this month. If you want to maintain your ranks, study harder." and then the sound system turned off. After the announcement, the students went wild. They really don't like school huh?

I looked at the left side, where the table of Yena unnie and her friends located. I saw Eunbi unnie sighed while looking at the closing door of the cafeteria. It looks like the trouble makers already left. Eunbi unnie and Hitomi unnie just returned to their seats and finished their food.

Wonyoung's P.O.V 

Since the afternoon classes are canceled we just decided to go to our building's rooftop to prepare for our examination, instead of studying alone. Eunbi unnie and Hitomi unnie is with us too. They said that they had nothing to do in the student council office so they just come with us. 

We just arrived at the rooftop and was about to open the door when we suddenly heard someone singing.

Geureoke mideumyeo na himeul nael geoya~

It's Yena unnie! She can sing? And it's a high note! I looked at Yuri unnie and I saw her mouth opened like she was amazed as a school band's main vocalist. After that, no one sang next, we sneaked out quietly and saw Yujin unnie and Yena unnie pulling Chaewon unnie to stand up, Hyewon unnie and Sakura unnie are busy playing games with their smartphones and Nako unnie is just laughing at them.

"Yah! Chaewon-ah sing with us. Your part will be after my high note." Yena unnie is still forcing Chaewon unnie while pulling her right arm and Yujin pulling the left.

"I will shout the name of the girl you like if you didn't join us." Yujin threatens Chaewon unnie while looking at her with a Lenny face.

"Go on, no one will stop you." Chaewon unnie said coldly.

"Okay," Yujin simply said and walked through the railings of the rooftop. She put her two hands in the side of her mouth and shouts.

"CHAEWON UNNIE HAS A CRUSH ON MIN-ASDFGLKHDSF!" before she finished her sentence, Chaewon unnie cut her off by covering Yujin's mouth with her palm.

"Yah! Yah! Alright! I will sing, just- just don't let anybody know that I like her." Chaewon unnie said and remove her palm on Yujin's mouth. Yujin looked at Yena unnie and smiled victoriously

"Okay let's start, I'll sing the high note first and Chaewon and then if she finished her solo part, me and Yujin will join the chorus part, Okay?" Yena unnie explains. Yujin unnie nodded and Chaewon unnie just looked straight at her.

"Okay, I'll start now. 1, 2, 3." she added and was about to sing when Chaewon unnie spoke.

"Aren't we going to start from the beginning?" she asked.

"No. Basically, this song should be sung by 12 people." Yena unnie answered.

"When?"

"Soon." Yena unnie answered Yujin unnie's question. "Okay I'll start now." but it was interrupted again. When Nako unnie joins.

"Can I join too?" she asked Yena unnie while doing an aegyo.

"Okay, okay. You'll join us in chorus, okay? And you'll sing the last part too. The 'gido hhaetjana' arraseo?" Yena unnie said, Nako unnie just nodded. Yena unnie was about to sing for the third time but she stops. "Is there somebody will ask again?" they just shooked their heads and Yena unnie starts to sing again for the fourth time.

{Yena}