The Eyes of the Moon

Tuesday (May 19th)

——- Familiar Forest (Night) ——-

——- (Y/n's POV) ——-

As fast as we left the clubhouse, we reappear in the middle of a very barren looking forest with lifeless, leafless trees of varying shapes and sizes. And the fact that it's nighttime only makes this scene even more creepy as some of the branches on the trees are twisted and contorted in different directions.

Y/n: So this is the Familiar Forest?

Akeno: Mhmm, a magical forest where almost all the Familiars live.

Y/n: I see...

Kiba: Don't be scared. This is where most of us came to get ours too.

Koneko: (nods)

Issei: Oh cool, besides the fact that I just pissed myself.

Y/n: ... (steps away)

Issei: Dude!

Y/n: Hey, better safe than sorry.

Issei: Bastard.

Asia: But still, it's really freaky.

Y/n: It's ok Asia. If anything bad pops off, I've got you.

Asia: (smiles) Thank you (y/n).

???: Who wants me?!

Asia, Issei: AHHH!!!

Y/n: Who's there?!!

A loud voice comes from nearby, and when we look in the direction from where it came, our sight leads us to a giant tree and the top is some weird old guy standing on a large branch.

Zatouji the Familiar Master

Zatouji: The Master of the Familiar, aka Zatouji!

Issei: That's the guy?

Asia: Oh wow.

Y/n: (twitches eyebrow) ...

I feel like I'm looking at a specific anime character, except this guy is the version of him if he was actually how old he is in real life and if he became a drunkard.

Zatouji: If your goal is to find Familiars galore, then you've come at the right time that's for sure! The Full Moon is out to help you decide, and I'll be the one to act as your guide!

Akeno: If you can't tell, Zatouji is way obsessed with making things rhyme.

Y/n, Issei: (nods) Uhuh.

Zatouji: Now how can I help you? Tell me all your wants and desires! A strong one, a fast one, one that likes to set fires?

Issei: (blushes; smiles) Yeah, cool. Do you have any hot Familiars with big tiggos? Who really like nerdy white guys?