Friends

——- ORC Clubhouse (Night) ——-

——- (Y/n's POV) ——-

Y/n: *pant* *pant* ...

Akeno: I'm almost done (y/n). On the count of 3. One... two... three!

Y/n: ARGH!!!

Akeno: Hold on for a little longer (y/n). I've almost... got it!

Y/n: *pant* *pant* Finally...

It's been a few minutes since the whole incident with Asia at Ms. Fujiki's apartment went down. Akeno transported all of us straight to the clubhouse where Rias and Issei were waiting. The moment we came in Rias insisted on healing me, but before that, Akeno made me take off my shirt so she could use some pliers to remove the bullet from my chest wound since Rias's healing wouldn't be as effective with it still lodged there. She even had to reopen and remove the bullet from my shoulder wound Asia healed so it wouldn't stay in there. The pain though from Akeno pulling it out was excruciating, mostly because the effects of it being a blessed bullet were still there even after hitting me.

Rias: How are you feeling?

Y/n: Physically? Tired but fine. Mentally though... I feel like shit.

Rias: ...

She doesn't say anything back, instead she goes on to take off all her clothes then and there, and opens a curtain to reveal a hidden shower that I never noticed before.

Rias: Come in so I can heal you.

Y/n: Umm, I don't think hot water is gonna help my wounds. If anything, it's just gonna make them hurt even more.

Rias: Don't worry, we're just using it to have some privacy.

Y/n: Alright.

I don't see why it has to be in the shower and in the nude but ok.

I get up from my spot on the couch next to Akeno, go around the corner of the shower to take off my clothes with as much privacy as I can get from this spot, and enter the shower while covering myself. Rias gestures me to sit down, and when I do she comes right up behind me and pushes her breasts, making them squish right into my back. Then I feel a warm sensation, similar to the one from Asia, go over my back wound and my chest. When I look down I notice Rias's hands emitting a pink aura that causes her body to glow a bit, and as they glide over my chest wound it slowly closes my wounds but it does leave behind faint scars to add to the ones already on my body.

Rias: All set.

Y/n: Thank you.

Rias: Wait, (y/n). I want to say I'm sorry.

Y/n: For what?

Rias: For not realizing you were in danger and coming to help you. I was busy looking into something else important when I found out, and by that time Kiba, Koneko, and Akeno were already there to save you.

Y/n: It's not your fault. None of you could've known this would happen. If anything, this was all my fault.

Rias: What? No, that's-

Y/n: Thanks again for healing my wounds. I'll leave so you can shower now.

Rias: ...

I get up and leave out the shower, while covering myself, to put on my boxers and pants. After that, Akeno beckons me over to the couch again to wrap up my wounds while everyone else sits on the other couch and Rias starts her shower.

Y/n: ... hey...

Akeno: What's wrong (y/n)?

Y/n: How's Ms. Fujiki? Is she...