>>>>> 5/7/2021 <<<<<

——- (Shenkaze's POV) ——-

Shenkaze: HHHHEEEEYYYY EVERYON-

Coatl, Tiamat, Vritra: KILL HIM!!!!!

Shenkaze: (sighs)... Ananta. Ryujin. Kuraokami. Ddraig. Mind stopping your deranged Loli of a mother, your sado-masochist of a sister, and your troubled little brother from attacking me?

A, R, K, D: Of course.

Coatl, Tiamat, Vritra: KILL! KILL! KKKKIIIIILLLLL!!!!!

Coatl, Tiamat, and Vritra come charging directly at me like bullets that have just been shot, aimed directly at me with the intention to kill. But thankfully, their loyal, good, and far more mature family members, Ddraig, Ananta, Ryujin, and Kuraokami come to my aid by standing in front of me at my command and form a protective wall around me. When those 3 idiots are about to hit me, they instead make contact with the other 4 who tank the their hit like it was nothing. All 3 lay on the ground, Tiamat on top on Vritra, and Coa on top of Tia, all on their backs with their eyes spinning from the dizziness caused by their attempted assault on their own creator. (Or rather... Coa assaulted her own creator, since Ddraig, Vritra, and technically Tiamat are canon within D×D) ... But I digress.

Vritra: Ughh... I want to throw up. I haven't felt this bad since I fought Indra...

Ananta: Lord Vishnu would have something to say about that.

Tiamat: I haven't felt this bad since I saw Issei Hyoudou's face.

Ddraig: (sighs)

Coatl: Ughh... I haven't felt this bad since I saw Shenkaze's face. Worst mistake... of my life.

Shenkaze: (mumbles) Funny how that "life" isn't even 2 years old.

Coatl: Fuck you! And you 4! How dare you choose him over ME, your mother! Why the hell did you do that?!

Ananta: Because you three were acting like fools.

Ryujin: Because you're setting an even more humiliating example for Toyotama and Tamayori.

Kuraokami: Because Shenkaze is better than you.

Ddraig: Because you three bully me over and over and over again for NO reason and target ME instead of anyone else!!! It's always about how I'm the Red Dragon Emperor who can kill God but is dead! It's always about how I'm a being who was strong enough to be in the Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World, yet I possess a perverted Devil who's only interested in breasts and girls! It's always about how Zhang Min slept with the only woman I ever loved which is why I died a virgin!

Ddraig: It's the most ridiculous, pointless, annoying thing in the whole world!!! Why can't you all talk about how sad it is that Vritra tried to fight Indra out of revenge for him killing Vairochana?!!

Vritra: Did...! Did you really have to bring that up?

Ddraig: Why did I bring it up?! Why does no one talk more about how the hell we're Mother's children?! Does no one care about exposing her and how she claims to be the "Mother of All Dragons" if she can't even explain how we came to be, much less how she has that title yet she's only the Mother of about 90% of the population of Dragons?!

Coatl: Oh come on Ddraig! That's low, even for you, and you're supposed to be a HEAVENLY Dragon. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

Ananta: To be fair Mother, you're supposed to be a Dragon God of Order, yet arguably, out of every person who is a key part of (y/n) (l/n)'s life, you're one of if not THE biggest causes of DISORDER in his life.