Beginnings of Order

It's been about 5 minutes since I accepted Rias's invitation to join the Occult Research Club, which as I've recently found out isn't actually a club. Rather, it's a cover up for these guys to use to blend in and hide the fact that they're actually devils. Now, everyone is sitting down on the couches except for Rias, who's leaning against the front of her desk. I'm sitting in the middle of the left couch with Koneko on my left and Akeno on my right, while Kiba and Issei sit together on the other couch.

Rias: Now that (y/n) is officially one of us, I think it's time we-

Issei: Hang on! We didn't have a say in this!

Koneko: Are you serious right now?

Kiba: Yeah Issei, that's in the past. Why are you making a big deal about it now?

Issei: Because we never voted on whether he could join or not!

Y/n: Umm... it wasn't your call anyway.

Issei: Shut up! I demand to enact my right to a proper vote.

Rias: Issei, while I appreciate your concern, as the President if I want to welcome someone into the club I can, without your permission. With that in mind, I wanted (y/n) to join so I invited him to. He nor we don't need to-

Y/n: (sighs) Just get it over with.

Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Issei: Huh?

Y/n: I said get it over with. Entertain the fool this once. It won't make a difference but at least he can't say he didn't try to get rid of me his way.

Everyone looks at me with a surprised look on my face as I'm seemingly ok with complying with Issei's request. In reality, I just wanted to see the look on his face when his plan to get rid of me would fail miserably.

Rias: Well, if (y/n) is ok with it, we'll take a vote. All in favor of (y/n) joining say "I".

Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba: I!

Rias: All opposed?

Issei: Me!

Rias: Opposed overturned. By majority vote, (y/n) is formally, and officially a member of the Occult Research Club, through both my authority and the vote of the club.

Issei: That's not fair! This is corruption! This is anarchy! This is injustice! This is-

Koneko: A waste of time. You wanted democracy and got it.

Issei: Y-yeah, but still...

Y/n: Blame yourself for thinking democracy is the solution to all of man's problems dude. You've got no one to blame but yourself for believing in that crap.

Issei: Tsk.

Rias: Can we get back to the topic at hand now? Without any interruptions, Issei?

Issei: Hmph! (Turns head away)

Rias: Thank you. Now, (y/n), I want to thank you again for telling us your story and putting your trust in us. We all appreciate it!

Kiba: Yep!

Akeno: Absolutely. (Smiles)

Koneko: Word.

Issei: ...

Y/n: I'm putting a lot of faith in you guys, so you better not let me down.

Rias: Don't worry, we won't. Especially now that we can move on to the specifics of your new situation.

Y/n: Hmm, what do you mean?

Rias: Well, I only gave you a general understanding of your situation by confirming that everything that happened to you did happen and that there's more to this world than what meets the eye. So, I'm giving you the chance to ask any questions you may have regarding what I've told you so far.